不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support 不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 好。本人早前通過PC的Microsoft Store購買了PC數位版Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kwsyeung, Jan 14, 2022.

  1. kwsyeung
    kwsyeung Guest

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator


    好。本人早前通過PC的Microsoft Store購買了PC數位版Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition,成功在PC上安裝遊戲後,打開遊戲時卻是畫面全黑,等了很久仍然是無法進入及開始遊戲。本人已於早前向Xbox客服詢問,他們表示我的Xbox帳戶正常沒問題,有很大的機會是跟PC及win11有關,介紹我直接來這裡詢問。請問我應該要怎麼辦??

    版主注释 - 已从 繁体中文语言移至英语

    :)
     
    kwsyeung, Jan 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

  3. kwsyeung Win User

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

    Hello, Kathy. If you are pointing out that I must have to start the game by using the "-FastLaunch" command, currently only Microsoft Flight Simulator now.
  4. kwsyeung Win User

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

    Hello, Kathy. I followed your suggestions to this page of the Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ,

    您是否檢查過此鏈接以獲取建議的故障排除 - All versions - Stuck on a black loading screen?
    and opened Microsoft PowerShell and entered this command,

    "cmd.exe /C start shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App -FastLaunch"

    After a while my PC automatically loaded the installation screen.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/kQ4AeX9WwnQrF2rF7

    [​IMG]

    And I'm now follow the instructions to install the game.

    Is this a success?? I don't know right now, the installation is slowly continuing. Hope it really works.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

    好 kwsyeung,

    欢迎来到微软社区论坛。感谢您今天与我们分享您的担忧,我们希望一切顺利。

    我們了解到,嘗試玩 Microsoft Flight Simulator 會讓您在遊戲中出現黑屏。 據描述,您在 Window 11 上安裝了遊戲,出現此問題。 為了更好地隔離您的問題,我們將詢問幾個問題:請問這是唯一一款啟動時黑屏的遊戲嗎?我們可以知道您在哪裡下載了遊戲(Microsoft Store、Xbox 應用程序或遊戲網站)? 有任何殺毒軟件、反惡意軟件、VPN、PC Optimizer嗎?您是否檢查過此鏈接以獲取建議的故障排除 - All versions - Stuck on a black loading screen?

    请不要忘记在此处查看可能与您的问题相关的已知问题。

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches

    我们正在等待您的回复。 如果您发现对我们的描述有任何误解或澄清,请告诉我们。

    *请理解我正在使用翻译工具来帮助您,翻译可能包含语法错误和拼写错误的单词。

    真挚地,

    凯西 A。

    Xbox 论坛版主

    微软社区
  6. kwsyeung Win User

    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

Thema:

不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

Loading...
  1. 不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - 不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...