Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game looks like 1984 and not what I expected. Help 5bc5bffb-27a2-43dd-9a3b-04d458b64553 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Console, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund

The game looks like 1984 and not what I expected. Help

:)

Samuel Console, Mar 22, 2022
  2. Samuel Console Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund

I bought Flight Simulator X on Steam. I had no idea it was that old and I had to load Freeware scenery. I'll request a refund then. Thanks,

Sam
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator X is not the current version of the game, and about a decade old. You might be looking for Flight Simulator 2020

Please make sure you match its system requirements for either title
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim - I can no longer use all window panels on second monitor..

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  3. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  6. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  7. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  10. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x flight simulator graphics settings