Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

Discus and support Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jiji jiji1, Jun 3, 2023.

1. jiji jiji1
    jiji jiji1 Guest

Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks!

:)

jiji jiji1, Jun 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The cloud version is the Xbox Console version, which cannot be modded

Games from the Microsoft Store are encrypted and cannot be modified even if it wasn't
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi jiji

Please note that you may mod at your own risk thus, it can only be done through PC if the game is installed so you can download the mod in the game folder which is not possible through cloud gaming.

For enabling mods, you can check it here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...

And the support article from the game developers here: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. jiji jiji1 Win User

Any help will be appreciated.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

i have the standard edition for mfsf2020

Hello charlesrawlinson,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to install mods to Microsoft Flight Simulator and is unable to because of the Developers Mode is unavailable. We would like to set your expectation that mods are content modification by the community enthusiasts and mods are not official Microsoft Flight Simulator products. There are things to consider before you get started doing mods. Mods being describe on this support article - How to install mods in Microsoft Flight Simulator – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com), may affect your computer's security and stability because of mods.

Also, it is stated from the article that "you may need to contact the creators of the mod for detailed instructions on how to install their mods." As much as we'd like to walk you through the process of downloading, installing and getting started with modded-version of Flight Simulator. Your query is best answered by the creators of the mods you would like to use; Microsoft Flight Simulator Support and Xbox Support will not be best person to assist you with this.

Kindly contact the creators of the mods for assistance.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. richbailey4 Win User

Account

Good morning Pam

Thank you, yes I’m getting the Series s! How about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, is that workable?

Also it’s Digital download only, right? Can I download from any site?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight simulator

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  4. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  5. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  8. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  9. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...