microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12

Discus and support microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] lütfen türkçeyi çevir ad010080-fdd7-44ba-bcb5-6e71362c714f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ÖkkeşPorsuk, May 6, 2021.

1. microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12

microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12 [​IMG]
    lütfen türkçeyi çevir

:)

ÖkkeşPorsuk, May 6, 2021
  2. ÖkkeşPorsuk Win User

Unfortunately, this article did not work for me, but it is downloading 3 applications, so this means we have 3 problems.

-microsoft flight simulator code 0x87e00017

-microsoft flight simulator standard code 0x803fb107

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @ÖkkeşPorsuk, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Error 0x80073D12 occurs when installing an Xbox Game Pass game on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Civvy79 Win User

Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

Microsoft flight sim won’t start download from store or Xbox.

It’s for Windows 10.

Support goes round & round in circles.

Call back fails as error their end.

Had this product since April.

Utterly unresolvable!
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

MICROSOFT FLIGHT is a flight sim. And you fly planes in that game.
  6. SteveDemirjian Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

I had this (Press any key to start loop) issue after I logged out of my Xbox account other day prior to closing the sim. After all, what do I need an X box account for I'm on a PC. I downloaded and installed the Xbox beta app to get Flight Sim up and
    running again per a suggestion here. However today the same problem re appeared. I went into the app for Flight Sim as someone here suggested, and tried repair and refresh. Then I tried starting Flight Sim up and this time got a black screen after pressing
    a key with the same message. Went into the Xbox app and tried running from there. It showed I owned Flight sim but still no dice. So I downloaded and reinstalled Flight Sim. The day of release it took thirteen hours to download on a giga bit fiber line.
    This time a little over an hour. Started right up no problem after the reinstall. Bottom line, don't log out of your Xbox account. Just close the sim.
Thema:

1. microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12 - Similar Threads - microsoft flight sim

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  4. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  5. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Failed loading: I purchased MSFS in 2020 at release (discs) Loaded it onto my machine, had no problems with it. Then my computer died. It was replaced with a full spec gaming machine. Tried to reload MSFS,...
  7. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  8. Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing: Everytime I launch the game it crashes down after a small amount of time, and no error code is given. The system requriements are alright. I tried repairing it and I did what I found on the...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...