Microsoft Flight on Beta via Samsug TV Cloud

Discus and support Microsoft Flight on Beta via Samsug TV Cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received a new Samsung OLED TV that has the XBox app and runs games fine on Beta. Runs all games fine except MS Flight i should say. here's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComfortableEgg5667, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Microsoft Flight on Beta via Samsug TV Cloud

I just received a new Samsung OLED TV that has the XBox app and runs games fine on Beta.

Runs all games fine except MS Flight i should say. here's what happens:

It loads and you see everything BUT when you press "Fly" I get this note," WARNING! You are currently offline and do not have optional Offline mode files installed so cannot start new flight.

MS Fight simulator will attempt to reconnect to the internet...So i click exit and download. Then I get the next message," Sorry, we can't complete your purchase right now. Try again in a while."

What is this? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/ComfortableEgg5667
    [link] [comments]

/u/ComfortableEgg5667, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Zenosos Win User

Xcloud on IOS

So test flight will send you a link via email to be able to follow to download the X cloud beta, have you checked your junk to see if Test Flight email isn't there?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is compatible with Xbox One but if you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator through cloud gaming it will not work because according to Xbox Support:

"Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Francia J. Win User

T flight hotas one connection issue on Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if you're playing the game on Cloud Gaming according to Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

This is the reason why it's working for War thunder and not for Microsoft Flight Simulator which you've been playing on cloud gaming.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Francia J. Win User

When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

Hi Dave, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As of the moment, there is no information yet or when or if it will be available soon because as per Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad." Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

You may need to check for updates from time to time via https://news.xbox.com.
  6. Krxtopher Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

A description of the root cause of this problem and how to fix it is available on the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum. Turns out, if you've played MSFS on a PC or Xbox and changed the controller key bindings, then this can break the controller key bindings needed to be able to navigate menus in the Cloud Gaming version of MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...-via-xbox-cloud-gaming/502056/12?u=seedyl3205
Thema:

Microsoft Flight on Beta via Samsug TV Cloud

1. Microsoft Flight on Beta via Samsug TV Cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Beta

2. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  3. Regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta program/update

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta program/update: Hi, about a week ago I installed the MSFS beta update which allowed me to use DLSS in the game. A few days ago I chose to go back to the stable/non beta version. I had a few problems as when I...
  4. Do you guys think there will be an alpha/beta for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think there will be an alpha/beta for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the...: I think there will be one shortly after E3 this June. I don’t see a reason why there wouldn’t be, because there are going to be some bugs at release. submitted by /u/JBR409 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...: Recently trying to install microsoft flight sim and upon launch of the game i am prompted with a update screen. I started installing the 91GB update it keeps getting stuck at the end with about...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox PC (Beta): I have the Xbox (Beta) app on PC. I have the gamepass for PC, and installed Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 yesterday (because it's included with the game pass) and everything worked great without any...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta): Hi folks, I keep seeing details about pre installing Microsoft Flight Simulator (Beta) on Game Pass for PC so that it can be run on day of release. I am unable to find how to do this. Would...
  8. How Do I Enroll For Beta Testing For Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Enroll For Beta Testing For Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Hello everybody! So I am brand new to the Xbox Insiders Program and I can not find A way to enroll in the beta testing for the new flight sim game. Does anybody know how to or if I still can?...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 closed beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 closed beta: For those who have registered for the open alpha and never got a invite will we still have the chance to get a invite to the closed beta. Personally i think those who have paid for the premium...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Beta: How can you get selected for the MSFS 2020 Beta? submitted by /u/5150Paladin [link] [comments]