Microsoft Flight (2013) scam

Discus and support Microsoft Flight (2013) scam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, The game (Microsoft Flight 2013) won't let me access DLCs that I paid for. Sign in widget is broken, and you must sign in to access DLCs. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by momopolo, Dec 27, 2022.

1. momopolo
    momopolo Guest

Hi,

The game (Microsoft Flight 2013) won't let me access DLCs that I paid for. Sign in widget is broken, and you must sign in to access DLCs. It's been happening since 2014. I hoped it would be fixed over time, but nada. I had opened an inquiry with Steam back in the day, and they never responded. Would like a refund for my unusable content (For almost 10 years now).

Thanks.

:)

momopolo, Dec 27, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no as you are beyond the point of refund

Btw games for Windows live has been shut down for a very very long time

As far as availablity goes you have to Contact steam as they provide the content for games for Windows now

Content isn't promised forever and since you are talking about an out of print and support product

The games for Windows widget won't work as it's is shut down

You need to download the stesm launcher
  3. Dornier_folf Win User

Microsoft flight simulator scam

I sent it but i did not send my receipt bc idk how
  4. apple sheep Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim Scam

Hello, Lucas. I currently play Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC Game Pass (so I do not own the game). In the in-game marketplace I bought the Premium Deluxe add-on not realizing that I wouldn’t own the game. I want to own the game, but if I buy the game I end up paying more money than I should. I need help figuring out how not to overpay.
  5. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know. It may take some time but please check your spam/junk mail from time to time as well.
  6. Dornier_folf Win User

Hello, thanks for replying i sent the report im just waiting for an email
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight (2013) scam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight 2013

2. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  9. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  10. Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?: Hey guys, I am really looking forward to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator game releasing this year, looking at the gameplay videos and screenshots it looks amazing and graphically incredible....