Microsoft Family Reports

Discus and support Microsoft Family Reports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just setup family reports activity for my son's xbox one. I have viewed the live reports and i am seeing some activity. I assume it will take a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael15-30, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Michael15-30
    Michael15-30 Guest

Microsoft Family Reports

I just setup family reports activity for my son's xbox one. I have viewed the live reports and i am seeing some activity. I assume it will take a little time to update that? I was also noticing it was not time stamped. Will my weekly reports be time
    stamped or is there a setting I can change to make sure it is time stamped?

:)

Michael15-30, Jul 11, 2018
  2. andor.oudt
    andor.oudt Guest
    Microsoft Family and Xbox One

Today I noticed, through a Microsoft Family 'Purchase Notification' report message, that my son is able to download - and play, software /games that he shouldn't, following the restrictions set in the Microsoft Family configuration options. How is this possible?

andor.oudt, Jul 11, 2018
  3. EdragonXX
    EdragonXX Guest
    Family reports not showing up

Wow, there is somewhere family activity reports? Can you please share some url or something where I can see them? I am very interested to check my family reports too. I read first time that Microsoft have such a nice option. Why they do not advertise that?

EdragonXX, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft Family Reports

I've been using Family Reports for some time now and I rather like them. I currently get the weekly reports which is a nice overview but, as you mention, nothing is time stamped. Even when you go into view the details on the website, nothing is time stamped
    and I don't believe that is an option. In my case, a daily total works just fine, just curious, why the need for a time stamp? If it's to limit the time of day your son can play, you can set up Screen Time parameters to limit the amount of time and when they
    can play. Just head over to the
    Your Family
    page, scroll down to your son's listing and select the Screen Time option.

JustAnotherJay, Jul 11, 2018
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

Microsoft Family Reports

I've been using Family Reports for some time now and I rather like them. I currently get the weekly reports which is a nice overview but, as you mention, nothing is time stamped. Even when you go into view the details on the website, nothing is time stamped
    and I don't believe that is an option. In my case, a daily total works just fine, just curious, why the need for a time stamp? If it's to limit the time of day your son can play, you can set up Screen Time parameters to limit the amount of time and when they
    can play. Just head over to the
    Your Family
    page, scroll down to your son's listing and select the Screen Time option.
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Child's activity reporting not working

7. The Little Moa-5265A Win User

Family reports

8. Miss Kleo Win User

Family reports

Hello direwolf0! You can access Family Pack Monitoring reports on Xbox.com through the Parent account. :)
  9. CarTzy Win User

How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

Thema:

Microsoft Family Reports

1. Microsoft Family Reports - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Reports

2. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  3. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  5. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  6. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  7. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  8. How do I figure out the email on my microsoft family owner

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I figure out the email on my microsoft family owner: I am in a microsoft family that I do not know what the email to the owner is, I need to change my sons account restriction so he can play minecraft but I am not being able to....
  9. Cannot remove child from Microsoft Family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove child from Microsoft Family group: I have two accounts because Microsoft still has no option to merge accounts one for Xbox and one for everything else. When logging my kid into their Xbox and giving consent it somehow swapped them...
  10. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...