Microsoft family account - email associated with childs profile

Discus and support Microsoft family account - email associated with childs profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Family xBox account and on that one of my children has a profile. He plays various EpicGames titles under his own profile on the xBox but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Getrich99, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Getrich99
    Getrich99 Guest

I have a Family xBox account and on that one of my children has a profile.

He plays various EpicGames titles under his own profile on the xBox but I don't know what email address his xBox account is setup as in order to open up his Epic Games account and change the settings. My email address is linked to my profile, not his.

I'm confused, and I'm normally good at this kind of thing - please help!! Thanks

:)

Getrich99, Feb 21, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

In that case, it's actually impossible to do so, because in order to link and account to another, in this case a Microsoft account to an Epic account, you should have an Xbox account in the first place. :/ If his account is linked to yours, he doesn't have one, basically. :(
  3. Getrich99 Win User

Thanks for coming back to me on this.

Sorry, where is it on the family members list? Do I need to look on the xBox as if I look on my PC I can see his profile, usage, etc but I cannot see anything about an email address linked to this?

Thanks again
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Getrich99, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Your son's account is part of your family account, right?

You can check out his email address there on the family member's list. :)
  5. Getrich99 Win User

Sorry, there is no email address shown under their profile - which takes me back to my original question I guess, how do I create an Epic profile linked to their xBox profile if they don't have one with their own email address??
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft family account - email associated with childs profile - Similar Threads - Microsoft family account

2. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  3. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  4. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...
  6. Account Recovery for accounts in a Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery for accounts in a Microsoft family: Backstory: A hacker stole my sons Epic Games account, as he had some very rare skins for Fortnight. In the process his Microsoft account was locked due to suspicious activity. We have been trying...
  7. How do I see the activity from Family Organiser on my microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see the activity from Family Organiser on my microsoft account?: Hi there, We have time restrictions for our kids on the xbox. When they finish their time, they automatically go into the Family Organiser account and continue to play using this account. I...
  8. Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.: I have recently purchased a third copy of minecraft Java for my youngest to play online. I cannot seem to allow the multiplayer option, i have allowed all options in the family/xbox privacy...
  9. How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...: We have a family account, with one parent profile and two child profiles. I am trying to sign into one of the child profiles on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. When I go through the process of...
  10. Microsoft Family account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family account issue: Hello, I created a new profile and account for my child on our Xbox but a new parent account was generated using my phone number instead of my actual account. Help FAQ says I can just remove the...