Microsoft expired warranty early

Discus and support Microsoft expired warranty early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I had a warranty that lasted until dec 2023, but had to take the Xbox in for servicing because it was faulty a few months after purchasing it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ant s1, May 23, 2023.

1. ant s1
    ant s1 Guest

hi

I had a warranty that lasted until dec 2023, but had to take the Xbox in for servicing because it was faulty a few months after purchasing it. I just got it back today and tried to register it but it’s the same device I sent in, despite them saying after a day the issue was resolved (not sure how they did it so fast, someone suggested they would just give me a refurnished one and that’s why it was quick) but the serial number is the same so It shows the warranty as expired, they didn’t give me a new number or warranty to bring it back to the 1 year

:)

ant s1, May 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If they sent the same console then please contact Xbox support to update your warranty with your proof of purchase

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Warranty seems to have expired early.

So, all warranty information should be available on your devices page as you had alluded to. This may be something you'd want to contact a support representative about for possible recovering/extending the warranty on the device since its warranty was terminated
    early.

You may also want to double check the information on the warranty you had if you can find it, to make sure the warranty was for sure for a year... other things you may want to consider before contacting a support rep; where you bought the console from and
    when exactly (if you can find a receipt or proof of purchase.)

I'll drop this here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

That's over our heads to be honest.
  4. RoronoaZoro000 Win User

Is the Extended Warranty 2 or 3 years from purchase in the US?

before microsoft extended warranty expires, can you buy an additional microsoft warranty?
  5. Kevenstu01 Win User

After repair warranty.

if i'm not mistaken the warranty that came with the Xbox is the only guaranty you get until it expires

so if it breaks 20 time withing the duration of it then Microsoft will repair it as long as the warranty is not expired and the issue is covered by it
  6. Shazzcb7 Win User

xbox 360 red dot

but my warranty is already expired and there are no microsoft centres nearby me......
Thema:

1. Microsoft expired warranty early - Similar Threads - Microsoft expired warranty

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  7. Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it: I have another microsoft acc with pass and everything , and i have a mc username named Abh_______ob in that acc but now i want to change that name and put that name in this acc but the problem...
  8. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Split from this thread. Hello, I tried to enter the server, but it did not work, I even reset the phone because it does not enter the game, it gives the same error again and I am bored with...
  9. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Hello, I have a problem that when I want to join Minecraft servers on my android phone it either says "Xbox auth expired, please try again" or "Authenticate on Microsoft services" or smth and I...
  10. How to extend expiration date on Microsoft Rewards account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to extend expiration date on Microsoft Rewards account ?: Hi I had about $13 in credit on my account. I went to use it on 4/20/23 and found that it apparently had expired on 4/13/23. How do I extend the expiration date on the credit so I can use it?...