Microsoft enforcement

Discus and support Microsoft enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft enforcement thanks for your incompetence you have showed me your jobs at Microsoft are useless and you really don’t Deserve them. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NV U, Mar 21, 2023.

1. NV U
    NV U Guest

Microsoft enforcement

Dear Microsoft enforcement thanks for your incompetence you have showed me your jobs at Microsoft are useless and you really don’t Deserve them. I was banned for using the word “rapping” in a message and maybe it was the programmers fault for making that a hot word, but it is crazy to me that I pay you to play online but, I don’t break TOS and get banned I am starting by refunding everything on my account that is eligible which I guarantee will get denied because you are able to sit back and steal money, the enforcement team is a joke and if anyone knows how I can get a phone number for a supervisor for it should let me know asap I would love to hear what a nasily 49 year old with 14 cats sounds like.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft enforcement

No there isn't. The enforcement site is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You already have multiple threads open related to the same topic.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

I don't think writing on all caps will change anyone's mind yet you have your right to express suggestions so do so at the xbox reddit page.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

Sorry you feel that way, life bans aren't given lightly and you do have the option to appeal the ban, and it is expected that you know what actions are and aren't acceptable on Xbox Live when you create your account, as you would have been provided with
    the means to view that information upon account creation.
  5. pocrash Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

Yeah permanently banned members are banned for multiple offenses and after multiple warnings are given. Its deserved to the people who they are given to
  6. AngelObullets Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

Sorry that you feel that way, but they do have give chances of an appeal on the enforcement webiste but that is all for an appeal. But as said it's normally after a few suspensions before a life ban is given.
Thema:

Microsoft enforcement

1. Microsoft enforcement - Similar Threads - Microsoft enforcement

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  9. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...