Microsoft enforcement authority abuse

Discus and support Microsoft enforcement authority abuse in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How or where can I put a report/ complaint about Microsoft enforcement? They seen to think they are some sort of authority all to themselves who dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by V8CHRGD, Jul 17, 2022.

1. V8CHRGD
    V8CHRGD Guest

How or where can I put a report/ complaint about Microsoft enforcement? They seen to think they are some sort of authority all to themselves who dont need to answer to any one. I cant find any where at Microsoft where i can put a complaint about these authority abusing people and they are getting to big for there boots, Something needs to be done about this.

:)

V8CHRGD, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, V8CHRGD

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you are unhappy with Microsoft and wish to make a complaint. You will need to contact them via their main offices. A list of offices around the world are found in this link: Microsoft Worldwide Sites

You can choose to write a letter to their campus or call them directly if that option is available. As there is nothing more the community can help you with this, and because of the nature of these types of threads, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. ZLosby15 Win User

All bull

The real matter here is the abuse of authority and inaccuracy of the enforcement investigation methods. I have constantly read that other people are being banned for absolutely no reason and it needs to stop.
  4. IGhostI v1 Win User

RRoD out of warranty

^^^ Microsoft is not the only authorized repair center. There are many authorized repair centers approved by Microsoft. I sent in my old console into an authorized repair center through walmart and never had an issue and was never open to any enforcement
    action.
  5. gaurdianOps Win User

im done with microsoft

im aware of that i still own my ps4 and ps3 ive had them longer than xbox but because microsoft want to abuse its authority it cost them a customer.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Leaving - and the rest of you should too

Even in school if you are in a fight you both get punished no matter who starts it

It's not rocket science

Makes you wonder sometimes

It's not abusing their authority what you do not get is they enforce the rules regardless of who starts the fight

You should've followed the rules you have to follow the same rules regardless of consoles service
Thema:

1. Microsoft enforcement authority abuse - Similar Threads - Microsoft enforcement authority

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  9. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...