Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please)

Discus and support Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created my current MSFT account originally to allow my son to play Xbox and get his subscriptions/games. As he has gotten older, I would lik for him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChrisN1971, Sep 22, 2020.

1. ChrisN1971
    ChrisN1971 Guest

I created my current MSFT account originally to allow my son to play Xbox and get his subscriptions/games. As he has gotten older, I would lik for him to manage the account himself. I have no issues giving him the account as I can create a new one for myself.

• As the owner, the account is under a gmail email account
    • My son has a gmail email account different from mine
    • Goal is to keep all "his stuff" intact

Can I add his email to the account ( I read you can have up to 10). Once he logs in and sets his credentials/password and can log in successfully, remove my email. Once that is done and tested and works, I can create me own "new" account.

Should this work? If so thanks. If not, what are my options?

Thank you.

:)

ChrisN1971, Sep 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you want to change the primary email.

Here is a guide for
    changing primary alias
    for more information. In short what you want to do will work. Let us know if any questions.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Move Xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts.

4. brandiesel1 Win User

Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

Please see
    here
    to change your email address.
  5. Nu3ra Fatal Win User

Change Xbox account e-mail

Hey there,

Please follow this Link to change your email.
  6. shadow of arman Win User

E-mail attached to account

Hi there!

Please refer to this page for a step by step guide to change the email address associated with your Microsoft
    account.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Email Change

2. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  3. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  4. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  5. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  6. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  7. if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...: I don't have any details to add. e1952aac-73e6-4162-9e11-392a84dbdc64
  8. How can I change email for my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change email for my Microsoft account?: I'm trying to change the email of my Microsoft account but when I try to add an alias, it says "email in use". How can I resolve this issue. e214ae03-7d29-46a9-b272-1e350314bb60
  9. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  10. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3