Microsoft edge don't allow download's on Xbox series s

Discus and support Microsoft edge don't allow download's on Xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox series s and I can't download anything on Microsoft edge, I just wanna know that this (Microsoft edge download) update will stay like this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Waleed ul hassan, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Microsoft edge don't allow download's on Xbox series s

I have Xbox series s and I can't download anything on Microsoft edge, I just wanna know that this (Microsoft edge download) update will stay like this permanently or is this temporary

:)

Waleed ul hassan, Dec 9, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can't

It's a closed os and.ecosystem

You can't dow load anything o. Any console browser as sony learned their lesson
  3. Psycho Slash Win User

I can't download anything on microsoft edge (Xbox one S)

Hello,

It's fine now, I can download again via edge on Xbox Series. I don't know what's happened. Thanks
  4. jjrice2233# Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

I have new Xbox Series S console, it have old egde browser with EdgeHTML engine. How I should update it to chromium version?
    I want the new Microsoft Edge on Xbox one s
  5. ngocphi Win User

How to use the new Bing/Microsoft Edge on Xbox

Well are you on xbox one or series s/x then just use it

Bing isn't as good as Google

Keep in mind edge on console isn't a desktop browser it's sandboxed and has limits on what it can do

You can't download edge on your console it comes built.in
  6. MichaelHurley219 Win User

Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

When I open the browser, using Xbox Series S, in the upper right corner there are 3 dots (...). From those dots a box opens saying it was unable to update the browser and to reinstall Microsoft Edge. The link takes you to a Microsoft page where you can download Edge, but you have to first select a Windows version. Xbox is not listed as it's a modified Windows operating system.

If you "X out" of the notification Window saying it was unable to update and to reinstall Edge. There is a red notification tag on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner indicating something needs to be done. When you click on the 3 dots at the top of that menu it says "Microsoft Edge is out of date". When you click on the message it opens the box telling you to reinstall Microsoft Edge.
Thema:

1. Microsoft edge don't allow download's on Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge don't

2. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  3. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  4. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  5. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  6. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  7. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  8. Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S): So my Xbox One S is basically my computer and I do everything on it and it's Xbox so I've no choice and am forced to use Edge. (Unless there is another way I'm not aware of? If so tell me plz ^^)...
  9. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...