Microsoft Edge Crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing issues while streaming videos on Microsoft Edge, I am using an Xbox one. The app seems to crash usually after around 5 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B1RDM4N187, Sep 23, 2017.

1. B1RDM4N187
    B1RDM4N187 Guest

Microsoft Edge Crashing

I have been experiencing issues while streaming videos on Microsoft Edge, I am using an Xbox one. The app seems to crash usually after around 5 minutes or so and goes to the home screen which then resets the app, I have contacted your support team via the
    web chat my reference is - 1399151252. This is incredibly annoying even more so now I have read a few threads within this forum which show the issue has been going on for sometime without any resolution.

:)

B1RDM4N187, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Eddie Caspi
    Eddie Caspi Guest
    Crashes on my Samsung S7 edge

My Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is continually crashing during Microsoft solitaire .

Eddie Caspi, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Microsoft Edge Crashing

it is crashing when playing videos and it is unusable

SalariedActor46, Sep 23, 2017
  4. PhAnTom227 Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Do you happen to have other apps running in the background as you are using Edge? If so, try closing any other apps running and let the Edge browser run on its own to see if the issue pops up again.

If the issue does persist, our next recommendation will be to
    uninstall and reinstall the app

Keep us posted!
    Well considering you can't uninstall edge explorer and I have no other apps running in the back round do you guys have a real fix for this it happens every 5 mins on my console I can't even have fb up before it crashes on me
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Do you happen to have other apps running in the background as you are using Edge? If so, try closing any other apps running and let the Edge browser run on its own to see if the issue pops up again.

If the issue does persist, our next recommendation will be to
    uninstall and reinstall the app

Keep us posted!
  6. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  7. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft Edge Crashing

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there TinselSpring899,

It's possible the website isn't compatible with Microsoft Edge on Xbox One. We'd suggest reaching out to the website creators/developers. If the website has an app (such as Netflix or Hulu) we'd suggest using that over the website.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Crashing

1. Microsoft Edge Crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Crashing

2. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  3. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  4. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  5. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  6. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  7. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  8. Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S): So my Xbox One S is basically my computer and I do everything on it and it's Xbox so I've no choice and am forced to use Edge. (Unless there is another way I'm not aware of? If so tell me plz ^^)...
  9. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  10. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...