Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems

Discus and support Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been played Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain for 3 year. Have faced many opponents and some cheatters. The fact is, when i or someome claim about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cizotti, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Cizotti
    Cizotti Guest

I've been played Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain for 3 year. Have faced many opponents and some cheatters. The fact is, when i or someome claim about these cheatters inside the game to a page of Microsoft, nobody does not do nothing. Why should we buy Xbox One consoles if we do not have even a support. Prefer to buy PS!!! At leats, it's easyer to talk them.
    Only today, i sent more de 250 msg advertising Microsoft about a particular cheatter named [mod removed]. I already saw him invading a base, my avatar in front of the door and the mission have the status DEFENSE FAILED. For a long time i've been attacked by this cheatter and see he uses a pc to play and an app.
    Can you do something???

:)

Cizotti, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who can handle them. As long as you are reporting them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action.
  3. BotanicalNine97 Win User

Mafia III - Family Kick Back Pack problem

Very disappointed in microsoft store CS. They told me it was a K2 problem and there was nothing they could do to help. REALLY? The issue is with the microsoft store. FIX YOUR PROBLEM!
  4. Patacade Win User

When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path

Sadly they said that this is an microsoft/xbox problem and there’s nothing they can do. Thanks for your help though.
  5. xXxJimxmyxXx Win User

Party Chat and Dead Rising 3 invites failing

i have the same problem, it's a shame that an big game like dr3 doesn't work the online gaming. and it's a shame that microsoft doesn't do anyting to help us
  6. englishbulldog802 Win User

Can't send friend requests but less than 100 friends

Hello, this is a known bug that many people are experiencing. Troubleshooting doesn't work so there is nothing us gamers can do about it. Unfortunately this problem is not being dealt with by Microsoft. So I do not know when this will be fixed. It is happening
    to me as well.
Thema:

1. Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft doesn't nothing

2. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  7. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  8. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  9. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  10. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...