Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message

Discus and support Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, I was trying to log in to the Design Lab to create and buy a new Xbox Controller. The systems repeatedly refused to let me log in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Florian Köberle, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message

Hello there,

I was trying to log in to the Design Lab to create and buy a new Xbox Controller.

The systems repeatedly refused to let me log in with the error: "Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft account and try signing in again."

I get that message while being logged into my MS account / Xbox account and Xbox itself - all of them showing my e-mail address.

I also tried a different MS account with a shorter e-mail, that contains only on word and a very short @....de - Still same error

Then I tried using a different browser (Opera & Edge) - same error, with both of my accounts.

So, what's going on? How can I fix that?

If you don't want to sell any stuff to me, that's fine, but please get your webpage coding in order.

Attached a screenshot for proof:
    Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message [​IMG]

:)

Florian Köberle, Sep 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, sorry for the inconveniences
    But I'm glad to hear that it worked at the end

Thanks for your patience and understanding, now you can order the desired controller
  3. Codebreaker V8 Win User

Hi Josef,

no, I do not use any VPN service.

I'm connected via wifi to a regular AVN Fritzbox router. I also gave it a try with my cellphone, using mobile data - still did not work.

It's always the same error message with the e-mail address,

Although I'm not sure why you asked me to do so, I changed my username here in the community to my full name, which is the same used in my MS account.

PS: I just added a second e-mail address to my MS account, but I still get the same error. Pretty sure I could add five more and it still would not work.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Codebreaker

May I know if you're using a VPN service or similar in your devices or via router level?

Sometimes those services interfere with the webpage.

If not, can you try changing the name for your account here? (or add your full name on it)

https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  5. Codebreaker V8 Win User

My Microsoft Account has my first and last name only. No middle name, no last name that contains 2 parts etc.

Again, I don't have the error of no name in the MS account (Inread about that a lot). For me, the system won't recognize my e-mail.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message - Similar Threads - Microsoft Design Lab

2. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  3. My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...: I’ve had my Elite series 2 Design Lab controller for maybe 3 weeks and the left joystick completely crapped out on me… as soon as I veer to the right, it’s like it hits a brick wall, then, if i...
  4. Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...: Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about Last Name. Update your profile and login again) I am trying to...
  5. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...: Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have...
  6. Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...: I ordered the controller in December as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas because it said it would take 3-4 weeks. However, it has now been more...
  7. How do I use my Microsoft GiftCard/Points with Design Lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use my Microsoft GiftCard/Points with Design Lab?: How do I use my Microsoft GiftCard/Points with Design Lab? I cannot find the option on the updated site, but as early at 10months ago I was able to use said gift card/points just fine at...
  8. Can I use my Microsoft account money in the Design Lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use my Microsoft account money in the Design Lab?: If I put money on my Microsoft account can I use this to purchase a Design Lab controller? 6000da5f-3d7f-407c-b3e5-c413948c8d68
  9. Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab: When I try sign into Xbox Design Lab, I get an error saying that I can't login at this time as my account is missing my first and last name. This is false as my account does indeed have my first...
  10. Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't service my xbox one design lab controller?: So I did a custom Xbox One controller as a gift Christmas of last year. The controller has been working just fine and just randomly stopped working. (no bumps, drops, spills, ect.) My warranty was...