Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the...

Discus and support Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so a few weeks ago my windows defender decided to mark my security identifiers as trojans and when i started searching for them i found out that a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Șerby, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Șerby
    Șerby Guest

Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the...

Ok so a few weeks ago my windows defender decided to mark my security identifiers as trojans and when i started searching for them i found out that a user called S-1-(some random numbers i don t remember) had permission to all my files provided from a program called TrustedInstaller.exe so I started to search more and found in hidden files a folder with the same code as a name so as the computers rookie that I am I deleted everything that seemed remotely close to it (oh boy i was wrong). after i deleted everything some programs stopped working so i wiped out my SSD and hard drive and reinstalled windows but Microsoft store and Xbox installer weren t working and i would get the same code (0x80070005) so i started looking for solutions for 1 week straight before i found out what SID's are and i found out that you can t get them back but i still have hope so i would be happy if someone could help me. (PS: English is not my first language so sorry for any inconvenience)

:)

Șerby, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Șerby Win User

Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the xbox installer

i installed windows media tool and selected clean installation or something like that i don t remeber the exact name of it but it was the one that erases any data
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the xbox installer

Thanks Șerby
    So, you didn’t created a bootable USB drive. Right?

If that’s the case, please reinstall the system using a USB drive and format your SSD and hard drive using the offline installer.
    If necessary please follow this tutorial:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ȘERBY

Before starting to troubleshoot, please tell me how did you reinstalled Windows exactly?
  5. Șerby Win User

yeah unfortunately i don t have one at this moment so you might need to wait some time for an update but do you think that will solve the problem?

also thanks for your replies
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi buddy
    Yes, usually the custom installation does the trick
    When you do that don’t forget to check for updates via Windows settings and the Microsoft store

When you reinstall windows new updates are offered

I’m going to stay subscribed to your thread in case this take a few days for you
    So, don’t worry
    As soon as you have news I’m going to be notified via email
Thema:

1. Microsoft defender deleted my SID's and i can t install anything on microsoft store or the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft defender deleted

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  8. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting: How much longer is the Microsoft Certification for Dungeon Defenders 2 going to take? The update for all systems was October 24th, 12 days ago. Why is Playstation and Steam exponentially faster?...