microsoft dailey challenges

Discus and support microsoft dailey challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; january 1 2022 daily challenges will not download on windows 10 or windows 11 8fb1c8e6-5a12-453a-8793-90cd7d050075 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dell122, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. dell122
    dell122 Guest

    microsoft dailey challenges


    january 1 2022 daily challenges will not download on windows 10 or windows 11

    :)
     
    dell122, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Squishychips65 Win User

    microsoft dailey challenges

    I have the exact same issue.
  3. DonaldDolan-_744 Win User

    microsoft dailey challenges

    Microsoft Daily Challenges has a server problem and cannot download for 1/1/2022.
  4. dell122 Win User

    microsoft dailey challenges

    january 1 2022 daily challenges will not download on windows 10 or windows 11
    all fixed ,must have got a update
  5. RalfBott1 Win User

    microsoft dailey challenges

    Hello, look at the Screenshot below.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If I may ask, are you getting an error downloading the Microsoft daily challenges? If yes, can I have the error?

    I would also appreciate it if you can provide the exact issue along with the game so we can validate it.

    [​IMG]
  6. Scott.McK Win User

    microsoft dailey challenges

    Is the server issue confirmed by Microsoft or are you guessing. All the solution I have found refer to Windows but I am running the App on an iPhone 12+ Pro with the latest OS installed.
Thema:

microsoft dailey challenges

Loading...
  1. microsoft dailey challenges - Similar Threads - microsoft dailey challenges

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...