Microsoft Customer Service is horrible

Discus and support Microsoft Customer Service is horrible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm new to XBox One and am already regretting my purchase. I've literally played the console 2 times and have had to call Microsoft twice on XBox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MNBlueline89, Jan 15, 2018.

1. MNBlueline89
    MNBlueline89 Guest

I'm new to XBox One and am already regretting my purchase. I've literally played the console 2 times and have had to call Microsoft twice on XBox Live related issues. My current issue: I bought a prepaid code from Best Buy. The code is good, but XBox
    tells me to try again later. If I try later, then who knows if I'll get it to work, and the only reason I was redeeming it today was to get Back to the Future (which will no longer be free tomorrow).

I don't have time today to spend hours on this issue, yet I've already been waiting for 30+ minutes on the phone to talk to an "operator" at Microsoft (who will likely need to transfer me somewhere else). And been waiting for a person on chat for 20+ minutes.

I guess I'll try Playstation or Nintendo next time. Wonder what the return policy is at Target.

:)

MNBlueline89, Jan 15, 2018
  2. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My xbox one console is only 6 months old and is broken. Microsoft will NOT honor the warranty and told me the console had been tampered with. I know for a fact that the console has never been touched besides just playing games. Very disappointed and I
    wont spend another dollar on anything they have to offer.

ReliableChain2, Jan 15, 2018
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Horrible customer service

If your car company actual replaced a year old car, then you got extremely lucky. I call BS As well though.

As far as support and complaints go though, you were lied to and you're only wasting your time here. This is a community forum and nobody from MS is going to read your complaint.

BrianGunter, Jan 15, 2018
  4. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
  7. StolenStream31 Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
    they did it failed it actually makes the Nintendo virtual boy look good

yes it flopped THAT hard
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Horrible customer service

I've never had any issues with customer support. If you're saying that Iraq is better, well then, maybe I should vacation there... Some people... *SMH*
Thema:

1. Microsoft Customer Service is horrible - Similar Threads - Microsoft Customer Service

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  7. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  8. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  9. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...