Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff

Discus and support Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My main Microsoft account received a compliance lock/suspension in late October 2021, which I found out while trying to lot into my Minecraft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by helpneeded6, Nov 19, 2021.

1. helpneeded6
    helpneeded6 Guest

Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff

My main Microsoft account received a compliance lock/suspension in late October 2021, which I found out while trying to lot into my Minecraft account. I filled out the form provided, but I have not received any response from Microsoft Support Staff, despite making multiple tickets since, believing that I may have incorrectly filled out some of the inputs on the form. Is there anything that can be done to assist me? I can provide ticket numbers, or generally anything needed to solve this problem.

Thank you.

:)

helpneeded6, Nov 19, 2021
  2. helpneeded6 Win User

It's not just my Xbox, my Microsoft account got disabled, aka including Skype, and anything else. So I assume Microsoft Support would have control over it. It asks me to fill out the compliance lock even when I log into Skype or Outlook, for example.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You neeed to visit enforcement.Xbox,com Microsoft Support has no ability to handle this
  4. Vvv Nb Win User

Microsoft Compliance Lock

Thank you so much for the answer!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Compliance Lock

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Vv, if you have already filled out the form to unlock your account, you will have to wait for a response from Microsoft, unfortunately it is not defined how long it may take for them to unlock it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED

Thema:

1. Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff - Similar Threads - Microsoft Compliance Lock

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. I need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!: I need help with the removal of the compliance lock on my account. To explain the full story regarding my account and how I got to this point: I play Minecraft Java on PC (account linked with...
  9. How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock: I saw multiple threads here and videos about this issue. Microsoft said I violated their terms and condition, but I didn't. What can I do to get my account back? They are not responding to any of...
  10. How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get Xbox or Microsoft store compliance certification?: I'm working as QA tester and i recently came to know about xbox/Microsoft store standards testing(compliance). As I'm interested to follow that path I'm not able to find any certification for...