Microsoft chat support

Discus and support Microsoft chat support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been stuck at position 1 forever ,while i was trying to contact anyone in Microsoft chat support . How can i contact them ???... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mohamedwx, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Mohamedwx
    Mohamedwx Guest

Microsoft chat support

I have been stuck at position 1 forever ,while i was trying to contact anyone in Microsoft chat support . How can i contact them ???

:)

Mohamedwx, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Microsoft chat support

Hi Mohamedwx,

We're sorry to hear that you are unable to reach out to support. May we ask what specific product you need assistance with? We will be listing the pages you may use to contact support and please check the availability of the support in your country/region.

[table][tr][td]Product and Services[/td][td]Support Link[/td][/tr][tr]Xbox Supporthttps://support.xbox.com/contact-us[/tr][tr][td]Windows (Home)[/td][td]Contact - Microsoft Support[/td][/tr][tr][td]Windows (Business)[/td][td]Services Hub (microsoft.com)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft 365 (Consumer)[/td][td]Contact - Microsoft Support[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft 365 (Business)[/td][td]Services Hub (microsoft.com)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Outlook In-app Support[/td][td]Guide: Get in-app help for Outlook for iOS and Android[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Rewards[/td][td]Contact Microsoft Rewards support[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Store[/td][td]Contact Microsoft Store Support[/td][/tr][tr][td]For all products[/td][td]All Products (microsoft.com)[/td][/tr][/table]

***Please know that support links will require you to sign in to your Microsoft account and rarely provide phone number. Few will give you support number and will send you email. Not all is on Chat or Phone Support.

Although there is no specific support you are looking for but we are hoping this list will help.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. GiSe87412 Win User

Microsoft / Xbox support chat

Sorry - I completely missed your response as I didn't get any notifications on replies here.
    I reached out to you in private messages as suggested with the ticket numbers.

I have been able to reach the support before, the last time where I successfully reached them was mid December, I didn't try over the holidays, and started to try reaching them again from January 2nd onward, without success, please see the steps I took below.

Also I have replied to the e-mails with the incident numbers 3 times to request an update as the e-mail itself states I should receive an update within 72 hours, but no reply on my e-mails to get an update about the status.

To again reach the support, to get an update on my incident numbers, I tried three things:
    1. I select several different options from the support menu, but none of them give me the option to start the chat with an agent.

2. I go to the virtual agent and type: "talk to an agent" - this tells me there are none available.

3. I got to the callback option through the virtual agent, enter my phone number and get the message: Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it. Try Again

See:

[​IMG]
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi GiSe87412,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you here in the thread and through private message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

6. GiSe87412 Win User

Thank you for checking and reporting back Kathy!

Good to hear it’s being looked into and hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Thanks again!
Thema:

Microsoft chat support

1. Microsoft chat support - Similar Threads - Microsoft chat support

2. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  3. Misleading informations given by Microsoft support chat regarding refund of a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Misleading informations given by Microsoft support chat regarding refund of a game.: I bought the game ELEX 2 and after playing it for a couple of hours I realized that I don't like the game because It has to many bugs / is poorly made and asked for a refund after less than a...
  4. Microsoft / Xbox support chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft / Xbox support chat: For the past week, I have been trying to reach Microsoft / Xbox support chat and Call Back, but both seem to be unavailable for me. When I go to the support page, and select Contact Us, fill out...
  5. Microsoft support chat is stuck

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft support chat is stuck: I am trying to use the Microsoft Support app to get help - I really need to talk to a person - and it just sends me around in circles. What is wrong with it? 582de578-ea09-4c07-aa27-9f932a576ead
  6. Can't enter a name for microsoft chat support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enter a name for microsoft chat support: Does anyone know why the name/last name fields would be inoperable when trying to contact microsoft support? I can't get past that page because I haven't entered a name, but it literally won't...
  7. I can't contact Microsoft. The support chat and request calls are working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't contact Microsoft. The support chat and request calls are working: I can't contact Microsoft. The support chat and request calls are working. I am trying to contact them about my account getting logged out during the middle of games....
  8. I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work: Everytime I try to start a live chat, I click on the button Start Chat...it just grays out but then nothing happens. I tried on chrome, brave, Firefox, IE, Microsoft edge... none of them worked....
  9. Chat With Microsoft Support Greyed-Out required Fields

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat With Microsoft Support Greyed-Out required Fields: Im having problems contacting microsoft support.When the required fields appear,they are greyed-out and my old email address is filled in instead of my new one.How can i change this info?...
  10. "Chat with Microsoft" in support problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Chat with Microsoft" in support problem: I am trying to use the 'chat with microsoft' feature in support but I am stuck because the first and last name fields are required to proceed but I cannot enter anything in the fields! Please...