Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PedsCor2816, Dec 11, 2021.

1. PedsCor2816
    PedsCor2816 Guest

When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break most of the time just waiting for it to load with my PREMIUM version. I don't know why it can't load IN the premium version.

These issues have been going on for years and years now.

No, I don't want to uninstall and reinstall it yet again and lose all of my progress and puzzles yet again.

I just want to be able to play a simple puzzle during a break.

:)

PedsCor2816, Dec 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I recommend contacting the developer to have a better support for your case. On this link, you can get in touch with them.
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Ricards_Krustins Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi PedsCor,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PedsCor2816 Win User

Hi Samy,

Unfortunately, I have been trying to get a response from Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw for years now. I do email them. The same loading isses continue. And recently, I keep getting a message that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. This has been a big issue with Microsoft Solitaire. It makes playing in their timed worldwide tournaments are real nail biter, as it takes to long to respond.

When according to my Task Manager, my internet is fine. I am not using wifi, it is an ethernet connection.

I have tried logging into Xbox first to access my games and I have tried accessing them from my main menu, it doesn't matter, both ways have loading issues.

They never respond to people writing in the forums for Jigsaw. Who knows how many customers they've lost because people just give up??
  6. PedsCor2816 Win User

I have posted there over and over and over again for the past two years. The page says:

Xbox Support

Log in with your Xbox account to earn achievements, compete with your friends, submit your scores to the leaderboards, and track your personal gameplay statistics. If you use your Xbox account to sign in, your games will be saved in
    the cloud, so you can play from any supported device.

But when I needed to have my computer replaced almost all of my progress for the last two years was gone. Some achievements are there, but none of the badges I've earned in two years of playing the Daily Challenges. And now, just
    like every single month, all of my progress for this month in the Daily Challenges is gone again....
Thema:

1. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Microsoft Casual Games

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  4. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  7. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  8. Why aren't my Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games opening?: My Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games are not opening. I have followed all of the troubleshooting tips, watched a number of DYI YouTube videos, and searched the internet for a solution. Nothing...
  9. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw casual game: Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose all my gold bar reward points and he said he...