Microsoft casual games, cannot change theme

Discus and support Microsoft casual games, cannot change theme in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot change the theme in Microsoft Casual Games. I have gone to Themes and selected different options but the preview always shows the same default... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANDREW MAKEN, Jan 16, 2022.

1. ANDREW MAKEN
    ANDREW MAKEN Guest

I cannot change the theme in Microsoft Casual Games. I have gone to Themes and selected different options but the preview always shows the same default colors that are very hard to see.

:)

ANDREW MAKEN, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  3. II Smilie II Win User

primary color secondary color.

Do you mean an xbox theme? If so, you can purchase themes with microsoft point on the xbox marketplace. A theme will change your xbox dashboard theme. It can be based on games, pictures, etc. A game you play will not change the dashboard's theme. I hope
    I helped :)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Solataire Collection

Hello Laura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that there is an issue with themes and settings for your game. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with troubleshooting this game. The link we provided contains an FAQ for different scenarios you may be experiencing with the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. flc-flc Win User

Colour lost from cards

[​IMG]

All of the Solitaire games look like this. Cannot change the background colour or the colour of the cards in Themes. It gives me the opportunity to change them but then doesn't apply.
  6. flc-flc Win User

Colour lost from cards

[​IMG]
    All of the Solitaire games look like this. Cannot change the background colour or the colour of the cards in Themes. It gives me the opportunity to change them but then doesn't apply.
Thema:

1. Microsoft casual games, cannot change theme - Similar Threads - Microsoft casual games

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  4. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  7. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  8. Why aren't my Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games opening?: My Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games are not opening. I have followed all of the troubleshooting tips, watched a number of DYI YouTube videos, and searched the internet for a solution. Nothing...
  9. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw casual game: Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose all my gold bar reward points and he said he...