Microsoft cant recover profile after i bought $2000.00 worth games?

Discus and support Microsoft cant recover profile after i bought $2000.00 worth games? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ms dont care bout lost profiles makes them money? No help for that? Put a man on moon but cant do that? Cmon we made you microsoft! Help people out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A L Fman, Jan 9, 2023.

1. A L Fman
    A L Fman Guest

Ms dont care bout lost profiles makes them money?

No help for that?

Put a man on moon but cant do that?

Cmon we made you microsoft! Help people out just maybe giv a heck.

Care about one thing

Give xbox ms workers time and ability to fix it.

:)

A L Fman, Jan 9, 2023
  2. A L Fman Win User

The device was a phone that was a tracfone obama phone that got left off too long you have to call 1x ev 30 days to keep gov serv. So they blocked the sim cause i forgot. So i guess the sim is dead because i bought a phone and switched to pay service but account is hooked to said 'dead' phone so when i get hacked i cant get back to original account to prove im me. Its just complex factors involved.You need a ms degree to fix this profile loss puzzle ya know?
  3. ngocphi Win User

What do you mean you can't recover it

Do you mean you are trying till out the recovery form? If so you need to give the original info about the account

You would need to PASS pii to recover account thod ois a legal requirement

Now.if you failed.3-5 times you can request a call back and request.an account take over request

Same requirements though

Keep.in mnd if you used a device.to sign into.the account before using the device use it.to.fill out the form.and Mac address
  4. A 9ab Win User

Cannot recover gamertag still

no i cant recover my profile on another console but i can recover other profiles
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Gamerscore!

I cant find any solid info but it seems a few people have been having GS related/profile issues over the last day or so.

It might be worth leaving it a while to see if it clears up.

If not you could try:.

1, Deleting your profile (only the profile not the items).

2, Clearing your consoles cache.

3, Then recovering your profile to your console.
  6. TarPerdue Win User

cant recover profile

For lag run a ping test Command Prompt (looks like a chalk board ) for ur pc Type in Exactly

ping www.google.com -t

Let test run for @ least 5 Min's

to STOP CTRL+C

Packets lost if 0 that's good

If you see a maximum of above 100ms (that means ur signal is all over the place call Ur internet provider)

and do a powercycle (unplag modem and router from the wall ) make sure you turn the xbox off first and remove Ur adapter (if you have 1 ) Let everything reset for @ least a few Min's

Then plug everything in 1 by 1 allow each thing to reboot b4 u plug in the next item then turn on ur xbox then plug in ur adapter

Another thing to try is restore your system to factory defaults (http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages...-issues/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard.aspx (this
    gives you the steps and screen shots )

You should be good to goooooooooooooo
Thema:

1. Microsoft cant recover profile after i bought $2000.00 worth games? - Similar Threads - Microsoft cant recover

2. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  3. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  8. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  10. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...