Microsoft can't download profile!

Discus and support Microsoft can't download profile! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have error 80151103! I need fix now! 8ae801bb-ac6d-4f45-9b0c-9723e906fd19 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YolkyAmoeba, Jun 29, 2022.

1. YolkyAmoeba
    YolkyAmoeba Guest

I have error 80151103! I need fix now!

:)

YolkyAmoeba, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi YolkyAmoeba,

Hope you are doing well.

I recently received an update from the Internal Support Team, who said that powering off and on the console, or power cycling/restarting the console, should resolve the issue.

In any event, if you make a change to your Microsoft account (for example, enabling two-step verification or updating payment options), you'll need to reset your subscription's recurring billing. You may also see this thread and check for the advice from RainingRoses.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi YolkyAmoeba,

We appreciate you have reached out to Xbox Forums regarding the error code: 80151103. Based on support article - Error 80151103 occurs when you download your profile to your Xbox 360, you may try to perform troubleshooting for this concern. However, since we have been receiving reports from other users regarding Xbox 360 profiles. The Internal Support Team is now aware of this issue and is actively investigating this.

For any updates, we will let you know and should you have other details to share that would be helpful for the team that is investigating this. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

Kind regards,

4. CJS117 Win User

80150101 can't download my profile

me too the connection wasnt working then i tried to download my profile and it says "sorry,Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now.Try again later." and then it deletes my profile.....

Microsoft PLEASE FIX!!!!
  5. FormingLyric94 Win User

Can not connect to Xbox live

The problem is that I can't download my profile. Even though I can see it through the microsoft account, I receive an error message every time I try to download it : Sorry X Box live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80070570
  6. Soar soN1C Win User

Cant download my profile?

Hi xbox live , I cannot download my profile , and then I will change my Microsoft account and I delete my profile and I download my profile is not downloading my xbox 360 is stop I can't do anything please help me
Thema:

1. Microsoft can't download profile! - Similar Threads - Microsoft can't download

2. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  3. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  4. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  5. [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...: Hi! I hope you are doing well. I bought a copy of Minecraft Java edition for my son about 6 years ago. We can't download it because of my son's Microsoft account was hacked and can't be...
  6. Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c
  7. Why can't I download apps in Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download apps in Microsoft Store?: I try downloading apps, but I keep getting the same error (YI5Txl7VAkGJ2Oy9VG5Q0A.101.1). I already tried factory resetting my pc and doing other ways to reset the store. Customer support has been...
  8. Can't Download Master Chief Collection on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Master Chief Collection on Microsoft Store: I recently acquired the Master Chief Collection in form of a activation Key, once i activated it on the Microsoft Store, I tried to go and Download it, but it always gives me an error. Sometimes...
  9. Gaming Services 0x80073D27: Can't Download Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services 0x80073D27: Can't Download Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: This issue has been aggravating me since 4pm. Basically, I renewed my PC game pass sub, only to find that I couldn't download any games. They would get frozen in the download queue, and become...
  10. I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help: So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I deleted it and tried to download the...