Microsoft can you please add back

Discus and support Microsoft can you please add back in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; "speech to text" We all know it takes one click on your end to fix the TRY AGAIN : Theres a temporary problem with this service. Please try again .... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dsc203, May 6, 2020.

1. /u/dsc203
    /u/dsc203 Guest

"speech to text"

We all know it takes one click on your end to fix the TRY AGAIN : Theres a temporary problem with this service. Please try again .

It was such a awesome option .

submitted by /u/dsc203
    [link] [comments]

/u/dsc203, May 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Dr Black Bones Win User

Microsoft! Can you please....

Some games allow you to disable the rumble features in the controller. There's also a riskier option, and that's to take apart the Xbox 360 controller and disconnect the rumble motors. This of course will VOID WARRANTY, so only do it if you feel like you
    can put it back together correctly. I've done it a few times myself to repair messed up controllers.
  3. MajorAwful Win User

Microsoft! Can you please....

You can on the 360, just press the guide button and go over to control settings in the guide menu. You should have the option to disable the rumble features. From what I have heard you currently can not turn the rumble feature off on the Xbox one.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

ADD PAYPAL BACK PLEASE...

Are you saying the Paypal button is no longer on the website, or you are having issues adding/using Paypal?
  5. Digital Afro Win User

yep, i don't know what happened
  6. ngocphi Win User

probably due to the bugs people have been reporting with paypal validation
Thema:

1. Microsoft can you please add back - Similar Threads - Microsoft please add

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...: I m waiting for so long You always say that Microsoft rewards will be available in morocco 8e2b9a86-59c8-44fb-ae90-51bcdb1d990c