Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

Discus and support Microsoft buying back my Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As my Kinect is useless without adapter on a brand new Xbox One X I'm expecting Microsoft will buy back my Kinect tbh. Could support contact me about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by von zechstein, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

As my Kinect is useless without adapter on a brand new Xbox One X I'm expecting Microsoft will buy back my Kinect tbh. Could support contact me about the details to arrange this?

:)

von zechstein, Jan 3, 2018
  2. Billing problem

I have been charged £39.99 for Microsoft xbox live without buying it or auto renewing it. How do I get it cancelled with my money back

PumpkinCrab3924, Jan 3, 2018
  3. An issue about the beta and my microsoft points

I recently joined the beta on my xbox slim and got around £6 worth of microsoft points converted, However I sent my xbox in for repairs and got a new one back ( I sent it to the official xbox repair service thing) and when It came back all was fine apart
    from that I was nolonger in the beta, I had no microsoft points and everything was back to buying stuff with microsoft points.

Thanks,

The King Lictor, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (Xbox One X | Xbox):

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.

5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Sorry but you will have to contact support by directly if you wish to talk with them. Also I don't believe they will purchase the kinect back from you.

Dadwhite, Jan 3, 2018
  6. What's the use of marking a message as "support" then if its not for getting support? Well, it seems to fit in Microsofts idea of that 'all XBox One accessories you've got work with XBox One X'. I'm afraid my first option is true then.

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Not all support issues can be fixed on the forums. Especially when it comes to something like a refund that would require more security.

The kinect will work with the One X. You just need an adapter which is nothing new. The kinect has required an adapter since the One S was released in 2016.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2018
  8. Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

Indeed you just need an adapter. But the adapter is not available anymore. So in reality the Kinect is not working on a brand new Xbox One X.

von zechstein, Nov 1, 2018
  9. von zechstein Win User

Sorry but you will have to contact support by directly if you wish to talk with them. Also I don't believe they will purchase the kinect back from you.
    What's the use of marking a message as "support" then if its not for getting support? Well, it seems to fit in Microsofts idea of that 'all XBox One accessories you've got work with XBox One X'. I'm afraid my first option is true then.
  10. Dadwhite Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

Not all support issues can be fixed on the forums. Especially when it comes to something like a refund that would require more security.

The kinect will work with the One X. You just need an adapter which is nothing new. The kinect has required an adapter since the One S was released in 2016.
  12. von zechstein Win User

Indeed you just need an adapter. But the adapter is not available anymore. So in reality the Kinect is not working on a brand new Xbox One X.
  13. von zechstein Win User

No they wont buy it back.
    I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x):

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X
    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X.2 No hassle. Just play.

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.
Thema:

1. Microsoft buying back my Kinect? - Similar Threads - Microsoft buying Kinect

2. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one: Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that...
  3. Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?: Hi there guys I was wondering if you was able to buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it sent to America or is that not a thing as my friend recently moved to the states...
  4. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money: I have tried and tried again to buy vbucks with Microsoft account money by every time I get to the “add a payment method” screen the is no option to select Microsoft account balance. What do I...
  7. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  8. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  9. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  10. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...