Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smileskybird, Sep 3, 2022.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware updates. Xbox Series X has 16GB GDDR6 high bandwidth memory, and a great CPU/GPU. The console is perfectly capable of multitasking much more easier than the Xbox One original console, which only had 8GB slow DDR3 memory and a weaker CPU/GPU. And Microsoft is capable of making software improvements through the monthly updates. What happened to the idea of Xbox being an "all in one entertainment system"?

:)

smileskybird, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Bring snap feature back

Hey there Lemony!

Thank you for providing your feedback! In order for us to make sure that your suggestions get seen by the right folks, please go to
    Xbox Feedback. If you find that your idea or suggestion has already been posted, please feel to vote on it.

Thank you for understanding!
  3. KA7290181346-ec17-46 Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

Yep, need Snap back. Can't believe they remove key features like this.
  4. Walkers Woman Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

I agree! Half the time I'm wanting to game, someone else is wanting to watch tv. With the snap feature, we were able to do both...now gaming loses over tv watching.... so no more games
  5. AuraWolf Win User

What would you change?

Honestly I love everything about Xbox but I would bring back the snap feature if I could.
  6. OrochiX2002 Win User

Xbox snap feature

thats because they removed the snap feature for all of xbox its completely gone they need to bring it back i loved it
Thema:

1. Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Microsoft bring Snap

2. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  3. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  4. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  5. How would one bring microsoft to court?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would one bring microsoft to court?: I'm honestly pissed about the enforcement team doing a shoddy job and allowing predators to roam free, racism continue, homophobic people run around, false bans and I've racked enough evidence to...
  6. Microsoft Login Is Bringing Me To Another Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Login Is Bringing Me To Another Xbox Account: I recently wanted to start playing Minecraft again which I owned beforehand. When I logged in with my usual email, the Minecraft launcher said a different Xbox account I wasn't familiar with. I...
  7. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  8. when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...: when i go on my microsoft accountand go to the button your info and then go doun to my xbox profile i click the button and it redirects me to a xbox page but when i click the sign in button it...
  9. Why in the Heck won’t Microsoft & Xbox One work together to bring back the Xbox360 game Blur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why in the Heck won’t Microsoft & Xbox One work together to bring back the Xbox360 game Blur: Why in the Heck won’t Microsoft & Xbox One work together to bring back the Xbox360 game Blur 904213b2-3f4c-439c-b940-b0528a5dda04
  10. Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC): Hi! It would be great if Elder Scrolls Online would be available on the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC) because the Xbox App has regional prices, so the ESO Plus (ESO's premium membership) and the...