Microsoft blows

Discus and support Microsoft blows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; getting banned for nothing, when you pay a lot of money... Time to get a ps4 junky Xbox people suckkkkk ddb5a7f8-afe4-4f62-a956-a8ba35068f73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dunny 4Rsome, Feb 8, 2018.

  1. Dunny 4Rsome
    Dunny 4Rsome Guest

    Microsoft blows


    getting banned for nothing, when you pay a lot of money... Time to get a ps4 junky Xbox people suckkkkk

    :)
     
    Dunny 4Rsome, Feb 8, 2018
    #1
  2. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest
    Battlefield battlelog still wont let me log on!!!!!

    Well, that's because this game blows raisins. Trade it in already! P.S. Hey Microsoft, this new forum format also blows raisins!
     
    FrunoDamage, Feb 8, 2018
    #2
  3. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest
    i cant see $)%()$

    The game is a putts! Trade it in already.

    P.S. Hey Microsoft, this new forum format blows!
     
    FrunoDamage, Feb 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Microsoft blows

    Hey Microsoft blows :)

    sorry to hear that!

    You can check with enforcement what's the problem:

    Xbox Enforcement | Reputation

    But anyway this not the right way to post on a community Microsoft blows ;)

    Bye bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Feb 8, 2018
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    Microsoft blows

  6. FrunoDamage Win User

    Battlefield battlelog still wont let me log on!!!!!

    Well, that's because this game blows raisins. Trade it in already! P.S. Hey Microsoft, this new forum format also blows raisins!
  7. Sinister Rage X Win User

    Modding / Cheating - How is this allowed!!? GTA - Microsoft need to do more!

    Microsoft is handling it in a timely fashion, no need to blow a gasket.
  8. Duke Mike of G Win User

    Your incompitance is mind blowing microsoft

    sffgvcb: I'd have to agree with you, I'll likely be trading mine in soon. May even jump ship to the Wii U after this. They blamed the initial e-mail problem on invalid customer e-mails, my e-mail associated with my XBL account hasn't changed in 6 years
    and I still use it. Now they are suggesting everyone who qualified got the code.. what a catastrophe of a launch, file share still isn't even working after their first patch. C'mon 343i, I was rooting for you guys..
  9. sffgvcb Win User

    Your incompitance is mind blowing microsoft

    I filed a complaint with the better business bureau.
Thema:

Microsoft blows

Loading...
  1. Microsoft blows - Similar Threads - Microsoft blows

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order licensing - Did Microsoft blow it for multiple users on a ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order licensing - Did Microsoft blow it for multiple users on a ...: Actually ordered the Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order. Talked to MS Support THREE times specfically asking about licensing to make sure all three users on the XB1 would have the pre-order...