Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

Discus and support Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today was the last straw. I have no idea why microsoft thinks it's ok to blast audio in it's ads during free to play games, but I won't play again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuccinctDust220, Dec 12, 2017.

  1. Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud


    Today was the last straw. I have no idea why microsoft thinks it's ok to blast audio in it's ads during free to play games, but I won't play again. Thanks for the headache, ****

    :)
     
    SuccinctDust220, Dec 12, 2017
    #1
  2. DISRUPTIVE ADS

    I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Turtlelover8426, Dec 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Microsoft ads during games are too loud

    Hello,

    I regularly use this app and appreciated it's free, but the volume of the ads is completely unacceptable. It needs to be reduced by 80%, more in line with the volume of the game, which I have on low. Hopefully Microsoft can fix this, if I'm blasted by them
    a single time more it will be uninstalled
     
    SuccinctDust220, Dec 12, 2017
    #3
  4. JohannKuhn
    JohannKuhn Guest

    Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

    I don't know about the sound (I always closed it before that happened), but I feel those fullscreen/video ads need to go completely. I'm willing to accept unobtrusive ads, but those are going too far in every way.

    EDIT: By the way, did you see what they're charging for the ad-free version?
     
    JohannKuhn, Dec 12, 2017
    #4
  5. JohannKuhn Win User

    Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

    I don't know about the sound (I always closed it before that happened), but I feel those fullscreen/video ads need to go completely. I'm willing to accept unobtrusive ads, but those are going too far in every way.

    EDIT: By the way, did you see what they're charging for the ad-free version?
  6. ReneeBritton Win User

    Disruptive Ads

    I know this posting is several months old. The problem still exists with no improvement regardless of video drivers or other downloads recommended. Now we receive full page 30 second ads along with ads that disrupt play. I've tried several workarounds
    mostly unsuccessfully. So following the Canadian participation methodology, not going to continually wine or complain.

    I'll just take my business elsewhere.

    Going to check in 30 days, if no improvement then off to another platform/service.

    Thanks for listening.
  7. Turtlelover8426 Win User

    DISRUPTIVE ADS

    I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. UndulantChalk60 Win User

    DISRUPTIVE ADS

    Totally agree! The freeze of the game due to the ads is extremely aggravating!
  9. HassanB Win User

    Insanely Loud Power Supply For 360 Slim

    It shouldn't be loud at all, as quiet as mouse if anything. But as I said if this problem is bothering you in some way and disrupting your game play, feel free to get it replaced.
Thema:

Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

Loading...
  1. Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud - Similar Threads - Microsoft blatantly disruptive

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...