Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StewedLily69260, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Bingo

I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't Bingo connect?

:)

StewedLily69260, Apr 11, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

where did bingo go?

3. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

6. Gérard Oomens Win User

when is someone going to fix bingo?

Bingo is closed: Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo

1. Microsoft Bingo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  6. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  8. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  9. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Good Afternoon, I play Microsoft Bingo and it disappeared for my games list and thought they took it down to fix. Fooling around yesterday and I found it again how can I get it back on my games...