Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BaddestCarcass5, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

I want to play bingo. Please

:)

BaddestCarcass5, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Kikoo123 Win User

Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to play today. Darlene

I'm not sure if you have this same issue, however for me whenever I played the game on windows 8.1 it would seem to load in fine, but if I then played it on a windows 8.1 phone it would take roughly about 20 minutes for it to connect to the games servers.
    Idk if it's still the same now, this happened maybe like 4 months ago for me at least.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to play today. Darlene

Hello BaddestCarcass5,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is there an error message or error code that appears when the issue occurs? What exactly happens when you try to launch Microsoft
    Bingo? Is this issue occurring with any other Microsoft games? We recommend making sure that your mobile device and the game are up to date. Be sure to let us know the results BaddestCarcass5!
  4. SANDYJUNE10 Win User

Bingo

Feel the same way. Been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost 2 years, that is when it can be played. It time to find another Bingo game.
  5. RFH1955 Win User

Microsoft bingo is not working.

Microsoft bingo is not working.

why can't you get it fixed??????????/???)))/?????????????????????

is there anybody out there??????????????????????????????
  6. ruthless3369 Win User

Achievements/Activity Feeds on XBOX app have not updated for a couple of days

hi all i have been playing microsoft bingo for over a week now and have not been getting any of the community rewards can anyone help thanks
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

1. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo why

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b