Microsoft Bingo not working again

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo not working again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PioneerHook10, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Bingo not working again

How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server.

:)

PioneerHook10, Dec 14, 2020
  2. FleecyStatue206 Win User

Microsoft bingo not working AGAIN!!!!!

It's doing it again...what is the problem? Anyone paying attention?
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

AGAIN MICROSOFT BINGO NOT WORKING RIGHT

Is there an error message that pops up?
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

Bingo not working AGAIN

I think they are working to solve!

I know that is annoying,

please be patient

:)
  5. Newman81964 Win User

Bingo not working - again

I agree with you DizzyLizzy916. They have had this problems for months and just can't seem to fix it. If they can't keep a simple game like Microsoft Bingo operating correctly, I don't know many people that would ever trust any Microsoft products. I know
    many people that are about ready to leave Microsoft Bingo because of the constant problems.
  6. richardsargent Win User

Bingo Not working again

Please be patient HAAAAAAAAA

This is getting really annoying.
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo not working again

1. Microsoft Bingo not working again - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo working

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work: Microsoft Bingo does not allow me to watch ads to get tickets. I cannot watch ad to get coins. What's happening? I need help! Is this a con for me to use money to buy tickets and coins? I will not...
  10. Microsoft want more money to make what we have paid for work. No bingo no internet not paying ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft want more money to make what we have paid for work. No bingo no internet not paying ...: Microsoft think we are stupid and have nothing better to do with our time and money. They should be paying us for the time we waste trying to fix their programmes....