microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding

Discus and support microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; keeps locking me out no score or anything f2815f7e-dddc-4f3a-913d-64149f69410f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by furrylocket7143, Mar 17, 2020.

1. microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding

keeps locking me out no score or anything

:)

furrylocket7143, Mar 17, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello furrylocket7143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Do you mean that the game is crashing while you are using it? Does an error message or error code appear when the issue occurs?
    Are you playing the game on a Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? If you are using a Windows 10 computer, we recommend making sure that Windows 10 is up to date. Be sure to let us know the results furrylocket7143!
  3. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with Microsoft Classic puzzles

6. Gérard Oomens Win User

when is someone going to fix bingo?

Bingo is closed: Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
Thema:

1. microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding - Similar Threads - microsoft bingo game

2. Microsoft casual game bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft casual game bingo: I like 100's of other gamers are experiencing "Cannot connect to server" when trying to fix this problem. Microsoft fixed it five days ago but it has gone back to the original issue, is it...
  3. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...: i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is...
  4. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a
  5. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  6. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  7. microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft Bingo game: hello...What's going on ... in the middle of the game I'm disconnected ... lost result 31 hits, 2 bingo, and 2 special balls ... it happens very often and is no longer possible to connect after...
  8. Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game: Why i cab't enter it. it says that my internet connection not found or can't be used 9bd292a9-dcf7-4bf4-92a1-01b22254de1e
  9. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.: Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month....
  10. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game: Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the...