Microsoft Bingo by Frima

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo by Frima in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArleneCrant, Jan 4, 2021.

1. ArleneCrant
    ArleneCrant Guest

Microsoft Bingo by Frima

I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like. This is the only Bingo version I play. In a chat session
    I mentioned to the other players online the situation of you removing the game and everyone was upset. I am hoping that you will reconsider the decision to end this game and allow those of us to keep playing.

:)

ArleneCrant, Jan 4, 2021
  2. cw72914 Win User

What the heck is wrong with bingo?

Don't worry - no one from MS or FRIMA will offer any suggestions because they are all dead at the switch and could care less about the poor revenue generator called MS Bingo.
  3. ApopheniaDeBach Win User

where did bingo go?

what happened to bingo? where did it go?
    Well I wouldn't like to predict anything unpleasant, but when the same thing happened last year with Microsoft Jackpot (which was also included in the Solitaire games widget once upon a time), a few weeks later it was announced that the game was to be withdrawn
    and wouldn't be supported anymore. (You can still play Jackpot but only locally, it can't connect to the cloud now).

It wouldn't be a surprise if the same happened with Bingo, since it seems to be having more and more problems lately (unable to connect to the cloud, purchases not appearing, rewards vanishing into thin air etc.).

Let's hope someone from MS or Frima will reassure us about Bingo's fate. It's a fun game and it would be a pity to lose it.
  4. psycho_aussie Win User

Cant win this game ever!

I get the same thing, so I have now uninstalled Bingo, and I'm never playing it again. It's unusable in it's current state, and neither MS nor Frima Games seems willing to actually fix this very serious issue. They seem more intent on saying it's our fault
    for not having a fast enough internet connection.

I'm over this pathetic excuse for a "game"...
  5. Stangwynn379 Win User

Microsoft Bingo on Windows won't load

It could be the graphic's card driver. If you are using WDDM 1.1, as of the recent "upgrade" it is causing the Windows driver, igd10umd32.dll to fault out. The upgrade did it to my laptop and haven't been able to play it since the upgrade. Had no problems
    with it *before* the recent upgrade. Had no choice but to uninstall Microsoft Bingo from my laptop. I just hope someone at Microsoft and Frima Studios are paying attention. I hope they do something to fix all of the problems that the recent upgrade has been
    causing. Wait and see is all I know to do.
  6. Stangwynn379 Win User

Microsoft Bingo problems since upgrade

This so-called "upgrade"...not giving me Bingo's that I've won...no coins, no luggage. Also, before this "upgrade" I could play it on my old laptop, which has no problems with Win 10, but since this upgrade, it keeps faulting the WDDM 1.1 igd10umd32.dll
    driver...the game crashes every time on it and I had no choice but to uninstall this game from my laptop. This "upgrade" is just sheer incompetence, at the very least. I am beyond disappointment at both Microsoft and Frima Studios for this really bad and horrible
    "upgrade".
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo by Frima

1. Microsoft Bingo by Frima - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo Frima

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Good Afternoon, I play Microsoft Bingo and it disappeared for my games list and thought they took it down to fix. Fooling around yesterday and I found it again how can I get it back on my games...