Microsoft Award

Discus and support Microsoft Award in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Elden ring but I cant get the completed check mark to earn the 6000 point award. I pre-ordered the game days ago and just now activated the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeeDidWhaat, Feb 18, 2022.

1. TeeDidWhaat
    TeeDidWhaat Guest

Microsoft Award

I bought Elden ring but I cant get the completed check mark to earn the 6000 point award. I pre-ordered the game days ago and just now activated the punch card for it. Since I did not buy it when I activated the punch card, do I not get the points for it?

:)

TeeDidWhaat, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft awards

You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into your account. If you can post the offers you're looking for credits from, that would help too.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Awards

If you win, you'll be contacted by the Rewards program for your shipping information. I'm not sure if they will send US winnings to Germany.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Award

Yes. In order to qualify, you have to purchase the game after the punchcard becomes available and after activating the punchcard.
  5. CrazyJc89 Win User

microsoft promotional award???????????

i knew it was it was just wondering if anyone else got it or if i was the only one and if so why was i the only one to get it.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft promotional award???????????

Microsoft charge you money to put a different colour t-shirt on your avatar,do you honestly think they randomly give out £1milion ????
Thema:

Microsoft Award

1. Microsoft Award - Similar Threads - Microsoft Award

2. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  3. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  4. "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?": "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?" 15851150-6a8f-46a2-9b1d-7fb27627bb9f
  5. How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?: I want to recommend some friends to microsoft awards. d1994801-be49-4f0e-bf5f-f10e0e8e370a
  6. Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win: Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper 4.2.10101.0 intermittently doesn't award a solved puzzle. That is, upon solving a puzzle, returning to the Daily Challenges window, the puzzle shows as unsolved....
  7. Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award]: Bonjour j'ai un bug pour récupérer les 500 points des récompenses de bing, j'ai bien effectué les démarches suivre mais ça ne pas ma donner les points, j'espère être aidé [Translation-Hello I...
  8. Help with Microsoft redeem award

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with Microsoft redeem award: My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow able to transfer it. Actually, am I able to get...
  9. Microsoft award team from south africa

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft award team from south africa: say I won 2 million and to fill out this form. with serial no. winning no. don't know what to make of it !! c36a8363-29b3-44be-b6e4-d80a6171b7fe
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection MARATHON Award: Perhaps you can tell me why in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the Marathon Award/Achievement is not awarded even though I have Played each day for four (4) months completing all challenges....