Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.

Discus and support Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; You read the title. I'm trying to reset my password to my microsoft/xbox account but it keeps telling me to send the password to an old email. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keegan VanEvery, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.

You read the title. I'm trying to reset my password to my microsoft/xbox account but it keeps telling me to send the password to an old email. I've tried doing the reset form time and time again but to no avail. Can someone at Microsoft pull some strings or something idk. I just want to play with my friends again.

:)

Keegan VanEvery, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.

I'm sorry for the trouble because this will be the only way for us to recover our account. We need to put as many accurate information as possible.
  3. Francia J. Win User

4. Keegan VanEvery Win User

I tried doing the form again but it still didn't work. I've put in as much info as I can. I even tried putting in my old username from before I used my free username change. Nope.ive put in passwords I've used before, the credit card stuff it asks for, my xbox ID, etc. The only things I didn't do were the hotmail/outlook part because, even though the account I want back is an outlook, I have never and don't plan to use outlook. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No it's the only way to recover an account this is a legal proccess

You MUST PROVE you are the owner

There are core peices.of.info that only the owner should know if you are failing you are just.going to have to keep trying

Trying to request a password reset.email to.an dead address won't work

I don't think you realize your issue

When you created an xbox account you get an ms account automatically regardless of you created an new account at outlook.com

You can have Yahoo Google a me.com account

Regardless when you create an xbox account.that becomes your outlook.com / ms account

It just.uses your email as a login as it's your alias

You can see your whatever email as your alias or receiving notifications butnyou still have an ms account
  6. LousyCoast45020 Win User

My profile can't be recovered

how can i update my microsoft live email address for xbox if i no longer have access to the email that i initially set up? I've done the password reset option but i can not access that email address to reset my password so i could update my email
Thema:

1. Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to. - Similar Threads - Microsoft asks send

2. Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment: Hi guys, PLS HELP, I purchased 20 USD worth of gift cards but when I tried to purchase in the Microsoft store, in the order summary it still asked for a way of payment. What's my issue here,...
  3. Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...: Some important clips and screenshots were auto deleted off my Xbox without me knowing about the auto delete system yet c20dd3a1-e64d-4ac5-8ae5-a95a9adfb7cf
  4. Migrated Mojang to Microsoft; Launcher is now asking for a username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang to Microsoft; Launcher is now asking for a username: Hello, A while back I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. I recently redownloaded the Minecraft launcher by logging into the website. My profile name was correct and my skin was...
  5. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website: i try to sign in my account in this link (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account) i wrote my username and password right and u send me an email that contain a code then i used that code for...
  7. I have bedrock edition, but why is Microsoft asking me to buy java and bedrock despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock edition, but why is Microsoft asking me to buy java and bedrock despite...: I bought Bedrock years ago, and decided to play it on pc, and everything works fine, i can even play dungeons and legends. However when i wanted to play java (because i like java more) i'm being...
  8. Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves: hello i bougt 3-4 year back sea of thieves and now i want play but when i want setup there is no download or instal button just the price of the game I don't want to buy it again pls help me...
  9. Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my Microsoft account and now they're asking me money for it back. How...: This all ties together in the end but you need all the small details to understand. Someone was supposedly gifting me something online on what was a completely accurate copy of another website....
  10. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5