Microsoft are scammers

Discus and support Microsoft are scammers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre order vanguard and my account had proof of purchase but these thieves refuse to believe the customer and rather just lie and rip you off. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnR_007, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. JohnR_007
    JohnR_007 Guest

    Microsoft are scammers


    I pre order vanguard and my account had proof of purchase but these thieves refuse to believe the customer and rather just lie and rip you off. How do you allow someone to purchase months in advance and send bs thank you message and on the day it’s time to hold up your end of the deal you just bend them over. And then the **** at the call center can’t even speak **** English properly. Like **** is that. Microsoft F U I’ll never do business with you **** ****.

    :)
     
    JohnR_007, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    IT'S NOT MS BDAY so stop messaging me with this 4000msp bull

    Its nothing to do with microsoft,its scammers trying to get your account information.
  3. GOLD999-_- Win User

    Activision -МОШЕННИКИ!ьорпонрс

    Explain the Freaks, you are Scammers! ????? For what reason are such problems in the games of Activision ??! Activision **** MICROSOFT! Explain the Freaks, you are Scammers! ????? For what reason are such problems in the games of Activision ??! Activision
    **** MICROSOFT! Link to the game in SonyPlaystation 3 Link to the video PROBLEM IN THE GAME
    https://ok.ru/live/916100095757?fromTime=6555
  4. Nun YaBizis Win User

    Xbox series x with 2 year game pass ultimate subscription expired financed with citizen pay but purchased on GameStop website

    Contact Microsoft tell the scammer that answers to add you email to the list of customers they already have.
  5. Joshua Ywaskevic Win User

    Did not receive a game I ordered and paid for …I bought this gift for Joshua….I am his mother SusAn Ywaskevic …..please inform me of what yo do!!!!!

    Microsoft is the biggest scammer of all….no help from their employees in Central America who told me on a recorded line that Microsoft is NOT an American company
  6. GrahamBrown5 Win User

    I asked for a refund and it was confirmed, however the money did not arrive in my account

    Microsoft TOOK £79.99 from my credit card for 365 I canceled 3 days later but no refund.

    MICROSOFT IS THE SAME AS SCAMMERS BUT WORSE.
Thema:

Microsoft are scammers

Loading...
  1. Microsoft are scammers - Similar Threads - Microsoft are scammers

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. I lost my Minecraft/Microsoft account to a scammer. What can i do?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft/Microsoft account to a scammer. What can i do?: So the exact date I accidentally gave a scammer my account info through a link was 8/21/2023. Anyway I've tried to do the Microsoft account recovery thing probably about 10 times but apparently i...
  9. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  10. My account got hacked and microsoft thinks i’m the scammer

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and microsoft thinks i’m the scammer: I need to start this by saying i’m really pissed off. the support team were nice to talk to but really unhelpful. My main xbox account was taken over by an @rambler.ru email. I verified my xbox...