Microsoft and minecraft emails are in Korean?

Discus and support Microsoft and minecraft emails are in Korean? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been receiving emails from Microsoft and minecraft in Korean despite the fact that my region and display language are all set to English. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nicateen, Nov 26, 2022.

1. nicateen
    nicateen Guest

Hi, I’ve been receiving emails from Microsoft and minecraft in Korean despite the fact that my region and display language are all set to English. I was wondering whether someone could look into this. Whenever it requests me for a verification code the email is sent in korean

:)

nicateen, Nov 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi nicateen,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

It seems that you are getting Korean notification emails instead of English. Sorry for the trouble and let me see how I can assist you with this concern. However, I would like to ask a few questions about the issue:

• What types of emails are you getting?
      • Are these notification, promotion or subscri
    • Was this in an English-speaking country before?
    Open this link: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

On the profile settings, make sure that your country and language are selected properly.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello nicateen,

I will be moving this to the Office forum to get a better resolution of this issue.

Meanwhile, if your settings are properly set you may reach out to Minecraft Support to see why you are also getting a notification on a different language on their end.
  4. nicateen Win User

Hi Car.Tzy,

The emails I’m getting are notification and promotional and this is currently in an English speaking country. I have checked my profile and it is set to the United States and my display language is English.
  5. Nino Solisa Win User

e-mails from Microsoft are in Korean

Hi, thanks for your response. I changed the display language and preferred language to English, but emails from Microsoft remain in the Korean language.
  6. Gravity ERA Win User

How do I change Mojang email language?

In English, it's only Mojang support emails that are in Korean. Sadly, they say it's not their business
Thema:

1. Microsoft and minecraft emails are in Korean? - Similar Threads - Microsoft minecraft emails

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  6. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  7. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  8. Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?: I’ve been trying to get into my Microsoft account and I’m using the email I’ve used for years and it’s telling me that my account is already connected. 4adb3ed1-6c2b-49b9-a2eb-484a994e1d00
  9. How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account which I used to purchase Minecraft Java and Minecraft bedrock as well as Xbox live. My username for Java is ONCEHEAVEN and my Gamertag for bedrock is...
  10. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1