MICROSOFT AND ITS AUTOMATED ANSWERS.....

Discus and support MICROSOFT AND ITS AUTOMATED ANSWERS..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IVE PUT ALOT OF MONEY INTO YOUR XBOX 360 UNIT..BUYING STUFF FROM WORLD OF TANKS...U GUYS SEND ME A ROBOT..........I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR ....AT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteepFaun7, Feb 12, 2018.

  1. SteepFaun7
    SteepFaun7 Guest

    MICROSOFT AND ITS AUTOMATED ANSWERS.....


    IVE PUT ALOT OF MONEY INTO YOUR XBOX 360 UNIT..BUYING STUFF FROM WORLD OF TANKS...U GUYS SEND ME A ROBOT..........I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR ....AT LEAST LET ME SIGN IN

    :)
     
    SteepFaun7, Feb 12, 2018
    #1
  2. Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

    If you never used the support forum then you have no need to respond to the email, whether its genuine or not.

    Support do send out emails like like, but they are just automated.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Feb 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Cant remeber live id for xbl account

    You don't get it. I completely forgot my Microsoft account Id. I only know that its tied to my gmail because I've got automated messages after I canceled xbl gold. Support is useless for me. I can't chat with Microsoft support because my tablet can't use
    silverlight.
     
    SugaryCarton213, Feb 12, 2018
    #3
  4. josh wheaton Win User

    hello. family member accepted from my child, but still pending

    Same here on mine ive accepted it ive delted re added and have done this several times i get stuck in a loop and there answer was to talk to microsoft then i try that get automated AI loop where it tells me to come here and find my answer then here it asks me to talk to microsoft its really ridiculous there is no support for the family feature micrsoft is really lacking in this department
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

    If you never used the support forum then you have no need to respond to the email, whether its genuine or not.

    Support do send out emails like like, but they are just automated.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Dear Microsoft or anyone with the answer

    "as for demos, im sure they do hurt game sales. truth be told most games suck. the solution isnt getting rid of demos, its to stop making crappy games"

    this^^^^^^
  7. Carter Bantz Win User

    Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account

    It's a Microsoft account at the end of the day, the fact that its used for Xbox is irrelevant, there is nothing I can do to bypass the automated recovery message. I simply used it for Xbox, and I don't have any emails sent to the email, therefore I don't have enough information to recover my account. Is there not a chat where I can talk to an actual person to help me recover?
  8. Privacy Matters Win User

    When will Microsoft start protecting female gamers?

    This just reeks of a stock standard automated response. For that matter, I have reported at least a dozen racial slurs, nazi imagery, sexist remarks, and more over the course of years. I have kept tabs on those accounts to see if there was ever any change. There is never seemingly any enforcement action on those. I put forth that the enforcement team is simply an algorithm, there are only volunteers such as yourself answering question off of a generic sheet you’re handed, and some real change needs to take place. What Microsoft has is failing to do the bare minimum to protect its users.
Thema:

MICROSOFT AND ITS AUTOMATED ANSWERS.....

Loading...
  1. MICROSOFT AND ITS AUTOMATED ANSWERS..... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT AUTOMATED ANSWERS

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. Microsoft account been hacked and i can't seem to get any help through automated support

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account been hacked and i can't seem to get any help through automated support: hello if there is any Microsoft worker that responds to this please send me a email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the problem I'm having is that my...
  9. Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account: When I try to recover my old Xbox ID I am met with the following message, "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to...
  10. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...