Microsoft account

Discus and support Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have some money in my microsoft account but when I want to purchase a game I don't have the option to use them. Are they being used by default... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DurrkkaDurrkka, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Microsoft account

Hello. I have some money in my microsoft account but when I want to purchase a game I don't have the option to use them. Are they being used by default before charging on the credit card?

My payment option is Paypal and I'm on xbox 360.

Thank you

:)

DurrkkaDurrkka, Jan 4, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Microsoft account

Are you making the purchase on the console or the website? The website has not been updated to use the new currency system yet, so it won't show as an option there.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Actually I tried to buy first on the console, but I just don't have enough credit to pay for the taxes. So I tried on the website.

Is there a way to make a split paiement on the console?

DurrkkaDurrkka, Oct 31, 2018
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  7. DCFC734 Win User

Microsoft account

Why not buy a subscription from 1 of the websites ?

I know you were wanting to use your microsoft balance but you can get a 12 month sub for like £25 or you could the other day.

Be cheaper too.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  9. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Microsoft account

it is significantly more expensive to buy gold through MS (just saying)
  10. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Microsoft Account

I would have to say that only phone support can help you with this. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.
Thema:

Microsoft account

1. Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  6. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  9. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  10. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d