Microsoft account

Discus and support Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Microsoft account. I had an account with this email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), where... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Milos Stojanovic, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft account

I have a problem with my Microsoft account. I had an account with this email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), where I made two purchases (Minecraft - Windows 10 edition and Java edition). I had my computer broken and I reinstalled Windows. Accidentally I attached my mail to another account and now I cannot enter that account where i made purchases and cannot install Minecraft. So I am asking you to restore my old account connected to my email.

Hoping for your favourable response to my request.

Sincerely yours

:)

Milos Stojanovic, Jan 27, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. DCFC734 Win User

Microsoft account

Why not buy a subscription from 1 of the websites ?

I know you were wanting to use your microsoft balance but you can get a 12 month sub for like £25 or you could the other day.

Be cheaper too.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Microsoft account

it is significantly more expensive to buy gold through MS (just saying)
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Microsoft Account

I would have to say that only phone support can help you with this. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.
Thema:

Microsoft account

1. Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  10. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...