Microsoft account won't connect to ps4

Discus and support Microsoft account won't connect to ps4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. So I have a question I have a playstation 4 I use to have playstation 3 but It stopped working when trying to to connect my Microsoft account to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Demi1227, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Demi1227
    Demi1227 Guest

Hello. So I have a question I have a playstation 4 I use to have playstation 3 but It stopped working when trying to to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on my playstation 4 It says that It can not due to it being connected to one already. I was wondering if there's any possible way to to connect it still?

:)

Demi1227, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're seeing that the Microsoft account is already connected to a different PlayStation account according to Mojang: "The solution is to link the PSN ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Julian Arguello Win User

Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

I went through the linking process numerous times, but now it's saying a different account is linked... When I havent linked it until I bought Minecraft for my PS4. I also have no other Microsoft account that could possibly be linked.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you seeing that the Microsoft account is already linked to a PlayStation Network? If yes, you may have linked it accidentally but according to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account."

You may need to check this link for your reference: https://minecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/arti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. JollIyy Win User

ps4 Minecraft

If i'm not wrong Microsoft and Sony are separated so microsoft accounts wont work on ps4, so you can not connect your ps4 with an microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account won't connect to ps4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft account won't

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  5. My Microsoft account won't work on my PlayStation account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account won't work on my PlayStation account.: So I've been having this issue for 2 years at this point and I'm looking for a way to fix it. 2 years ago I signed out of my Microsoft account on my Minecraft (My PS4) and then tried signing back...
  6. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  7. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  8. Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft: It says I already have a linked account, but I never linked it and I also don't have access to cross play. 14996001-3554-4673-802b-a7ff1a256f82
  9. Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't help me for my hacked account: Hello, is it normal that microsoft support stopped e-mailing me for the recover of my account. The last e-mail was: "We suspended your hacked account" and then finish, without getting my account...
  10. Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account?: I've been trying to create a new Microsoft account with my new email for days now however I never get the email for the verification code. I made ANOTHER email and tried and it sends to the second...