Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working

Discus and support Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After entering the code from Minecraft on the aka.ms/remoteconnect webpage and signing into my Microsoft account, I land on this page but am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kstatejk, Nov 18, 2022.

1. kstatejk
    kstatejk Guest

After entering the code from Minecraft on the aka.ms/remoteconnect webpage and signing into my Microsoft account, I land on this page but am unable to select “Let’s go” to complete linking my account. Any tips?

For additional context, I am trying to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation network account and have not done this before.

Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working [​IMG]

:)

kstatejk, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KSTATEJK

I’m starting to see some reports about the same from other gamers when they try to link their accounts with Minecraft

Could be a temporary issue. If you don’t mind please try waiting couple hours to see if everything goes back to normal

If maybe the issue persist please report the problem to both Xbox and Minecraft team

Xbox
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Minecraft
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  4. TravisRohmann Win User

Minecraft stuck on synchronise

Did you get your minecraft working? Mines doing the same thing, I loaded minecraft with another account and it worked, but my account stays on the sync screen.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft syncing purchases with Microsoft account not working

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you reach out to Minecraft support so they can better assist you with this. You can submit a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. James RaivenBraza Win User

Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing, other than sign you into my Microsoft Account. Attempting
    to contact Mojang support lead me to here, from their perspective it is a Microsoft issue.

[​IMG]

The Full text of the "WARNING":

"Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased Skins, Textures, Maps, and Mash-ups to use and play in Minecraft!

If you lose your system or uninstall Minecraft, your purchases will still be synced and accessible on any system when you use your Microsoft account."

Button choices are "Save to Microsoft Account" and "Cancel". Selecting "Save to Microsoft Account", I login to my Microsoft account, which contains 0 Minecraft purchases. This means there is no actual sync occurring.

Ive seen this question elsewhere on this forum and on the web so it appears to be a common issue. How does one sync their purchases as it is NOT straight forward.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft account sync

2. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...
  3. How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?: My son has purchased multiple worlds and skins but now he has a Microsoft account and they are there but have a locked symbol and it asks you to pay for them again. How do you sync past purchases...
  4. Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account: I recently got bedrock edition on my computer after being forced to play on my ipad. I had some map packs, clothes, and worlds and such. I go over to sign in and click “Sync to Microsoft Account”...
  5. Sync issue with Xbox desktop app and Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync issue with Xbox desktop app and Microsoft account.: Hi, I'm having an issue with my Xbox desktop app - this initially started with Minecraft when a version of the game I own outside the Xbox app was not recognised whether going through the...
  6. Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console: Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a bit and they didn't show on my Xbox 360. I...
  7. Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console: Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a bit and they didn't show on my Xbox 360. I...
  8. Microsoft online account/family view out of sync

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft online account/family view out of sync: I signed up my nephew with a microsoft account online and myself as the guardian/organizer. From there there were many complications just adding him as a family member so I just removed him from...
  9. Sync Purchases on iPad with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync Purchases on iPad with Microsoft Account: I have Minecraft on my son's ipad and I purchased a couple of things for him. Recently, I created a kid's account on Xbox live so he can play with some of his friends. However, the issue is that I...
  10. Sync/ transfer purchase on iPad to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/ transfer purchase on iPad to my Microsoft account: I have a few items and worlds on my iPad in Minecraft. I got a note stating "Important! you have purchase packs and/pr Minecoins that are only available on this device and might be lost due to a...