Microsoft Account Services and Subscriptions issues

Discus and support Microsoft Account Services and Subscriptions issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried multiple times to cancel my subscription but cant even get to it because the website doesn't work. I'm going to just call and get Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Annoyed customer_200, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Microsoft Account Services and Subscriptions issues

I've tried multiple times to cancel my subscription but cant even get to it because the website doesn't work. I'm going to just call and get Microsoft to end it on their end but fix your website

:)

Annoyed customer_200, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Annoyed, what devices are you trying to access your account and cancel through, PC or any mobile device?

Do you get an error when you try to log in to your account?

If you can give more details?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Cant play online but connection is good

Just to make sure everything is good on your account and subscription, I'd check at your
    Microsoft Account page under Services & Subscriptions and check that it is still listed as active and there are no issue.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this. I always found Microsoft very helpful when dealing with subscription issues, so I'm shocked!

Not sure if any other ambassador can help me out here, but isn't Minecraft Realms a subscription service? They could easily refund the sub and cancel the Realm.

What does it show on the 'Service & Subscriptions' screen?

I've looked at this my own account and I'm finding it impossible to take out two subscriptions for the same service on the same account.
  5. dempup Win User

Cancelation Confirmation

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your subscription. We at this forum can't do anything regarding accounts and you have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com to get the issue resolved, if any.

You can go to Services & subscriptions @ account.microsoft.com to see your current subscription status.

To cancel your Microsoft subscription:

1. Go to Services & subscriptions, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
    2. Find your subscription and select Manage. If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of Manage, skip to the Troubleshooting section - otherwise proceed to step 3.
    3. On the next page, select Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type.
    4. Follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation.

6. MoeZArts Win User

Charging me

Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Services and Subscriptions issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Services

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  9. what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is Mercury from Apps and services under microsoft account?: I found out that it's something that is asked for permissions from the Gotham Knights video game, Mercury asked for account access only once when launching Gotham Knights from windows 11 xbox app,...
  10. Rewards account not conforming to Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards account not conforming to Microsoft Services Agreement: I have received an email from Microsoft Support saying that my Rewards account has violated the conditions of the service agreement, however I have not been told in what way and I cannot see...