Microsoft account password change email and someone changed it

Discus and support Microsoft account password change email and someone changed it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so someone hacked and change my email and password i got this email Microsoft account team Hi, You have changed your primary alias from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teru Jose, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Teru Jose
    Teru Jose Guest

Hi so someone hacked and change my email and password i got this email

Microsoft account team

Hi,

You have changed your primary alias from t********@gmail.com to ************ Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

If you made this change, you don't need to do anything.

If you didn't make this change, please follow these steps:
    1. Reset your password by going to https://account.live.com/password/Reset
    2. Change your primary alias by going to https://account.live.com/

Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

I didn't do it

Then i got this email

[table][tr][td]Microsoft account[/td][/tr][tr][td]Security info was added[/td][/tr][tr][td]The following security info was recently added to the Microsoft account sp***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:[/td][/tr][tr][td]
    • za***@rambler.ru
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]If this was you, then you can safely ignore this email.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If this wasn't you, a malicious user has access to your account. Please review your recent activity and we'll help you secure your account.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Review recent activity[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thanks,

[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Microsoft account team

[/td][/tr][/table]Someone changed it

Then i got another email

[table][tr][td]Microsoft account[/td][/tr][tr][td]Security info was deleted[/td][/tr][tr][td]The following security info was recently deleted from the Microsoft account sp***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:[/td][/tr][tr][td]
    • t****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]If this was you, then you can safely ignore this email.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If this wasn't you, a malicious user has access to your account. Please review your recent activity and we'll help you secure your account.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Review recent activity[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thanks,

[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Microsoft account team

[/td][/tr][/table]

I didn't did it so please microsoft help me get my account back i made another account and this is it. I Bought Minecraft with the account that the email was changed so please help me get it back.

:)

Teru Jose, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Teru Jose Win User

I tried filling it again and it didn't work please help me.
  3. Teru Jose Win User

Thank You and Should i put the email that the person change because i am using the same email with this account with the same account that was hacked?
  4. Teru Jose Win User

Hello I want to ask a question for the

Recover your account

What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Do i put the email that was change by the hacker or the previous email?

Because im using the same email in this account so which email do I put?
  5. Jord1927580 Win User

Hi there I’m having the exact same problem have tried all the above like Georges and nothing is working so why can’t I get a phone number or a call back when I try to ask for a call back I said signe in I CANNOT SIGN IN please please help I would be most grateful
  6. Georges C. Win User

Helo again, you should only fill out what they ask you on the form, the first question they ask you is: which account you are trying to recover, you should put the original email from your account that you lost.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account password change email and someone changed it - Similar Threads - Microsoft account password

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  5. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  6. Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?: My computer was built specifically for MSFS 2020 but Windows 11 23H2 is playing up and I have requested a full re-install from the supplier. I delivered the computer to the company today to do the...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  9. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  10. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...