Microsoft account not sharing DLCs correctly for Destiny 2

Discus and support Microsoft account not sharing DLCs correctly for Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was a Destiny 2 patch yesterday 23/03 that seems to have broken this. Usually you are able to use one microsoft store account that has purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David L0001, Mar 24, 2023.

1. David L0001
    David L0001 Guest

There was a Destiny 2 patch yesterday 23/03 that seems to have broken this. Usually you are able to use one microsoft store account that has purchased DLCs, and login to any other xbox account and the DLCs apply from the store account, but this has stopped working, and no DLCs show up even when double checking the store account is set to the correct one. It also doesnt seem to share from Xbox console DLCs either.

:)

David L0001, Mar 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Unfortunately, you must consult the developer of destiny 2, they are the ones who release updates within the game.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why aren't any of my Destiny 2 DLC's working?

If it wa purchased on your brothers account DLC does NOT TRANSFER between platforms

Destiny 2 add-ons cannot be shared or transferred between platforms, including between Destiny 2 on the Microsoft Store and Xbox consoles. For more information, please see our Cross Save FAQ.

Silver will be shared across Microsoft Accounts on any Microsoft platform: Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, the Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app for PC

Game share is only on consol

Keep in mind destiny has a new owner
  4. youzer Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

Destiny dlc can't be shared. It is account based. Sorry
    This wasn't true for every other DLC before Shadowkeep.

This is apparently a new approach that wasn't explained well to existing players who purchased DLC in the past.

The new approach diverges from past experience with Destiny 2 DLC.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep season pass

Destiny dlc can't be shared. It is account based. Sorry
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

Here is the possible issue with your situation directly from Bungie (the publisher of the game)

Sharing Destiny Content with Multiple Accounts

Some platforms may allow players who own Destiny content licenses to share game content with other accounts on the system.

For information on how to access game sharing features, please see PlayStation Support or Xbox Support.

Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

This was taken directly from the following website.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12458

So in short there are certain Destiny 2 DLC that is not sharable.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account not sharing DLCs correctly for Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft account sharing

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.: My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email so when I try to sign into my Mojang account it signs into my Microsoft account that does not own Minecraft. I already paid for Java...
  9. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?: A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added...
  10. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?: A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added...