Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

Discus and support Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I must admit I am at a loss and on the last few attempts I can think of concerning the subject above. To spare you much reading here's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kintofer, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Kintofer
    Kintofer Guest

Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

Hello everyone,

I must admit I am at a loss and on the last few attempts I can think of concerning the subject above. To spare you much reading here's a bullet-description of the situation

-(10-14-2018) Bought Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection through Microsoft store (on a refurbished desktop I purchased in 06-2018)

-Technical difficulties with game right off the bat- Invested in a 150$ graphics card a week later

-Windows 10 upgrade to version 1809 a few days later - and BAM new card useless. Windows no longer apparently recognizes my adaptors and drivers. Game crashes immediately. Labelled incompatible by a Level 2 Microsoft Tech support after a 4h phone conversation
    and such. No signs of teredo's adaptors - no way of having them installed. was asked to roll back or reinstall windows cause apparently it was incomplete.

-Get ready for new installation but give one last go at Color Management which i Had missed (what would color have to do with a grame crashing) believe it or not, some profiles had disappeared and by re-adding these i was playing again! Reinstalling Windows
    no longer required... until I played with my graphics card settings shortly after because quality wasn't as good as when I installed it and I BBQed my desktop. It wouldn't even boot anymore. Flash drive came in handy after all and after 4 or 5 days, everything
    seems to be back to normal (but i havent been playing due to updates and reboots and etc) back in the game.

Wait for it... wait for it... yup! Because faith has a weird sense of humor, my curse kicks in AGAIN!

-Suddenly no longer able to connect into Xbox live/Xbox App/Insider hub with my Microsoft account... FOR A MONTH NOW! tried everything and anything I can find online (When I say everything, i mean EVERYTHING) reached out to communities, Xbox, microsoft again
    for another 3h today... I even went as far as changed my online dating profile to "Desperate to make friends with a PC Connaisseur - am ready to pay!" but nobody knows why I cant log on to Xbox Live or any of its apps.

If you remember the title of my message, I said something about exclusivity. I kept thinking it was Teredo related, NAT Network type related because It was strict - moderate, blocked and would keep changing constantly. Until I tried something silly a week
    ago. Converted a new email into a Microsoft Account and connected to the apps. Worked like a gem right off the bat. But that means I have to play from scratch.. possibly having to convert everything I own in life to this new email.

I wondered if my original account functioned at all period else where. And it does. Fabulously. I can connect through any web browser, Android App, and even borrowed my neighbors daughters Xbox 360 to play my original save file. That was 3 days ago and i
    only found out this eve that the game is not compatible for 360s... -_-

Yup: original account connects to my xbox profile in every way except PC apps. and the apps work fine and let me play if i use a different account. This makes NO Sense at all to anybody. I am determined to play under my original account and will NOT let
    any type of box tell me what I can and cannot do with it. We created them and should therefor be in control of them. I'm tempted to sacrifice my blow dryer in the tub as a threat or teaching it the laws of gravity from a third floor window. (I am only saying
    that to express how this whole experience has been aggravating) I'm a nintendo and Sony Playstation type of guy. I don't even need to wonder why.

Any help and explanation AND A SOLUTION as to why I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" - a specified logon does not exist. It may already have been terminated" with the option to try again or cancel.

How ever, if I click on "Not you?" at the top left and attempt to connect again with my faulty account, I see my gamer profile appear, welcoming me back and the "Lets play. button and then moment I click on that - back to nothing.

:)

Kintofer, Dec 10, 2018
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention here on the forums. I understand you've been having trouble signing into your Microsoft account on the Xbox Apps is that correct? Does the issue occur in both the Windows 10 PC and on the Mobile App? Try
    going to
    Microsoft Account Site
    and sign into the account to make sure there isn't any issues going on with the account itself. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  3. Kintofer Win User

Dear George,

I am very tempted in telling you off for asking me a question to which the answer is on my post. I would like to bring your attention to line 35. Precisely paragraphs 9 & 10.

"I can connect through any web browser, Android App, and even borrowed my neighbors daughters Xbox 360 to play my original save file. "

Further along I clearly state "Yup: original account connects to my xbox profile in every way except PC apps. and the apps work fine and let me play if i use a different
    account."

Perhaps I should have typed "Yes, my Microsoft account can connect to..." my apologies.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

Xbox games will never be on STEAM!

Windows 10 and Xbox is the same platform. So games are still exclusive just for the Windows 10 platform. So you can always play games on your computer using only the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't download

Try this, please.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft won't unlock!!!!!

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Have you purchased Minecraft for Windows 10? If yes, you have to log the account that purchased the game into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10. Open the app and in the upper right corner you can log in with the account that purchased the game.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account longer

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked...
  5. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  6. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  7. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  8. Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists: Hello, My Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists, I have tried the recovery through another email many many many times and it continuously says I have not provided enough...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...
  10. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...