Microsoft Account no longer exist

Discus and support Microsoft Account no longer exist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is late but I've been trying to work on this with Microsoft since may and they still seem cannot to help me. around 5/20 I was playing Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert Clawson, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account no longer exist

this is late but I've been trying to work on this with Microsoft since may and they still seem cannot to help me. around 5/20 I was playing Minecraft with 2 of my buddies when we decided to call it a night, next day we decide to hop back on and i cant seem to log in to my account. after attempting to log in to Minecraft i go to the official Microsoft website to see if i just forgot my password, when i try using my email it says that this account doesn't not exist with this email. and i go to my Xbox my account is still there but it logged me out and when i try to log in it gives me a unknow email that i have never seen in my life so my account most likely got hacked and he changed the email and the password for my account, i tried to recover it during may and Microsoft said i could not provide enough evidence where there asking for stuff from 5 years ago like how the hell am i suppose to remember that still? I need Microsoft attention i need help recovering my account i spent way too much on that account to lose it.

:)

Robert Clawson, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Robert

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. MaxCantero Win User

My Microsoft Account no longer exists?

I have the exact same problem... what is going on with microsoft... luckily I'm not the only one with this problem!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SureComet244547, from your description it seems that your account was hacked and after that your email was changed so you managed to make a new account with your old email.

try account recovery by filling out the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. SureComet244547 Win User

as you said my email on the account might have been changed on my old account so how can I fill out the recovery information? wouldn't it only help me recover the account if I know the new email the hacker used? I'll fill it out anyways though, even though its the same email I have on this account currently.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account no longer exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account longer

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked...
  5. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  6. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  7. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  8. Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists: Hello, My Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists, I have tried the recovery through another email many many many times and it continuously says I have not provided enough...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...
  10. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...