Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account

Discus and support Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HP ADMIN1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. HP ADMIN1
    HP ADMIN1 Guest

I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my account?

Few weeks ago I started playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop but i forcefully had to make a new Windows profile since the one I was using was not associated to my Xbox credentials. All good with signing in, but now that i've got my PC and tried to log in both accounts are made with the SAME Microsoft but this one seems to resemble a prior version with even different usernames (I did some weird messing up with the username change involving the email back then) , no activity status and none of my new friends show up. PSA I did not make a new Windows profile, I simply added the one for Xbox games as an "extra" which I can use for signing in apps

:)

HP ADMIN1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

That's odd. Maybe your preferred Minecraft account is not yet migrated correctly to your Microsoft account. Since this needs account access, I would recommend you to contact the Minecraft Support team for further investigation. Please submit a ticket through this link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new.

Thank you!
  3. HP ADMIN1 Win User

Yes I am able to access my preferred account on my laptop (left) , the email used is the exact same. The email is connected to the "old" version of the account when I look it up on the Xbox webpage.

[​IMG]
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

To confirm, are you still able to access your new & preferred Minecraft account from your previous Windows profile?

I believe that you have two Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The other account may be using an identical email address but with a different domain? Please double check your email address spelling and domain name.

You can confirm which account you're currently using by going to https://account.microsoft.com then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check the Xbox profile or gamertag linked with that particular account.
  5. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  6. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account logging

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  4. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  5. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  6. How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?: When I try play minecraft online multiplayer and sign into minecraft with my microsoft account I go through the remote play steps and when I get past the login stage it sends me to an Xbox create...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  9. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e